Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 400,000 people worldwide. Through systems integration, Hitachi Solutions strives to provide business solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe.
The Business Solutions division of Hitachi Solutions' is a fast growing and leading Microsoft Partner in providing industry-based solutions using Microsoft Dynamics365 and cloud technology. Our teams provide advice and expertise to a diverse range of customers before designing and deploying bespoke ERP, CRM and business intelligence applications that we continue to service and support post go-live. Our people are passionate about technology, whether they are developers with deep technical expertise or more general technology practitioners with business acumen.Job Description
As part of Hitachi Group
and one of the largest and most qualified consulting firms specialising in Microsoft technologies in the world, we rely on the talent and passion of our people to keep us driving forward. As a result, we invest in our workforce and train for excellence, offering opportunities to grow your career. Our branch in Sofia is experiencing a phenomenal growth and we're continuing to expand our PMO Team.Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing comprehensive and unsupervised support to the Hitachi delivery team, including managing internal PMO processes, consulting project managers on the internal PMO processes and making sure that governance policies and best practices are in place.
- Understand and apply RAID management principles to identify and articulate project risks and issues according to Hitachi standards to the Hitachi management team.
- Review and proofread Work Orders and Change Requests to ensure compliance with Hitachi standards and guidelines.
- Support the transition between pre-sales and delivery and assist the Acceptance to Delivery process.
- Ensure project revenue and forecast reports are aligned and correctly tracked.
- Support the need for project status reporting and assist the delivery team with the background work required to enable this on the system.
- Contribute to the completion of the quarterly QA Review Questionnaire and identify missing artefacts, correcting gaps where appropriate.
- Interpret background information useful to internal reporting and deduce key messages from available information.
- Identify and implement ways of improvement and ensure due diligence on different processes.
- Act as internal project manager for internal improvement initiatives.
- Accountable to the internal PMO Lead and Delivery Head of Office and reporting to the regional PMO Leadership.
- Project Support Consultant is accountable to ensure the project/program adheres to the Hitachi best practices and policies and agreed programme governance policies and processes documented in the respective project/programme charter.
- Ensure that all internal project reports are prepared and distributed as per the published schedule.
- Ensure that all internal published controls and processes are followed.
- The Project Support Consultant will be accountable for specific processes across several projects.
Additional InformationWhat we offer:
- Knowledge of or relevant university degree in: Finance, Business or Project management
- Competent in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Teams, Power Point and Outlook)
- Fluency in English, secondary language such as German or French will be a strong advantage.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic; comfortable operating in a fast-paced & changing environment.
- Experience working in a professional services / consultancy organization is highly advantageous.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Pro-active nature with attention to detail.
- Ability to produce high quality and professional written documentation including project reports and presentation slides.
- Team player with positive attitude.
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Good understanding of project governance best practices.
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Additional Premium Health Insurance
- Monthly Vouchers/Lifestyle Cash Supplement
- Monthly Travel Cash Allowance
- Additional Holidays
- Specialised Training
- Option for Flexible working hours or home office
- Modern Office with excellent access to transport
- Drinks & Fruit Office Supply
- Professional & Friendly work environment
- Company events and Team Building
- Opportunity to grow your career and work with international team
- Qualified electronic signature
Our recruiting team may communicate with candidates via our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address and/or via our SmartRecruiters (Applicant Tracking System) [email protected]
domain email address regarding your application and interview requests.
All offers will originate from our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address. If you receive an offer or information from someone purporting to be an employee of Hitachi Solutions from any other domain, it may not be legitimate.