GlobalLogic Poland is inviting Embedded / HW Engineers to join our engineering team. Our customer is an American manufacturer and globally recognized leader in multiple electronics domains. In close cooperation with several international teams you will have the ability to participate in HW modeling / HW simulation feature definition, development and post-release support for innovative high-performance products.Requirements:Job Description:
Nice to have:
- At least 2 years' experience in C Embedded SW Development
- Experience in programming under Linux / Windows environment
- Higher Education in the fields of electronics, robotics, information technologies or related
- Experience with GIT
- Experienced in working with technical documentation
- Basic experience with Python development
- Willingness to learn and explore new areas
- Good verbal and written English - you need to be able to communicate with the client and international team
- Good communication skills and a team-player attitude
- DML (Device Modeling Language)
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Be responsible for HW simulation model development
- Take responsibility over product development on a module level
- Estimate and plan execution with the team
- Deliver high quality and well verified products
- Analyze product failures and identify potential solutions
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.