Our project is a robotic-assisted surgical software controlled electromechanical system designed for surgeons to perform telerobotic minimally invasive surgery.Our Client is a global leader in medical technology. It designs, develops, manufactures, installs, services, distributes and markets a wide variety of medical devices. GlobalLogic is taking part in the creation of innovative surgical products and services that focus on obesity and diseases and conditions of the gastrointestinal tract, lung, abdominal wall, pelvic region, and the head and neck.Requirements:
• Proficient use of modeling & simulation software (MATLAB/Simulink strongly preferred)
• Familiarity with multi-body kinematics and dynamics
• Design of position, velocity, and torque feedback controllers
• Implementation and tuning of high-performance feedback control in software
• Signal processing experience (discrete/digital methods and algorithms)
• Experience with real-time software on microprocessor-based systems and developing software in a Linux environment
• Integrating mechanical and electrical hardware and software, particularly in an embedded context
• Medical product development process highly desired-regulatory processes, safety considerations, hands-on experience with medical/surgical devices/instruments
• Fluency in English is required (German a plus)Job Responsibilities:
• Design and develop feedback control loop algorithms using Simulink and MATLAB
• Develop controls software for robotic manipulators and surgical instruments
• Integrate and test new controller designs on hardware and with the rest of the robotic platform
• Contribute to the continuous improvement of verification methods
• Define and review software requirements
• Conduct software and product hardware-in-loop testing and create model and prototypes
• Act as an independent reviewer of MATLAB/Simulink models to ensure that all software meets quality standards
• Prepare and participate in design reviews
• Document or participate in the documentation of the software including architecture and design detail, unit testing, anomaly tracking and reportsWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.