Territory Sales and Marketing Manager
Product Line Insulation & Components Europe
We are looking for an experienced Sales and Marketing Manager. The ideal candidate will be responsible for sales and marketing of full insulation & components portfolio within allocated countries for 3rd parties. This role will be based in Hungary. Your scope will be mainly Hungary as well as other countries of Eastern Europe.
- Responsible for Sales and Marketing of full I&C portfolio within allocated countries for 3rd parties. Accountable for delivering OR budget for all applicable PGUs, for direct customers and also end-customers
- Conducting technical trainings for all types of customers
- Liaise with Utilities in order to homologate and have approved I&C portfolio, clarify tender specifications
- Feeding of Market Intelligence to PGUs, GPG anfd GPMs
- Support on call the business between I&C PGUs and ABB Transformer Units
- Provide a regular forecast on OR per country
- Collaborate with Hitachi Energy Sales channels and also 3rd parties on Service projects
- Create synergies between PGUs in order to increase sales volumes per project
- Supporting PGUs on technical and commercial aspects of offers and projects in close collaboration with direct customers and internal partners
- Willingness to travel for international business trips (up to 50%)
- Degree (Bachelor or Master) in a technical discipline, ideally Electrical or Mechanical engineering plus further qualification in business administration
- More than 5 years of experience in technical and international sales and marketing, supporting multiple products, customers and countries.
- Market as well as product knowledge in the field of power transformers or distribution transformers insulation and components is essential
- Experience in business development, account management and cross-selling across systems, solutions, products and service categories.
- Understanding of contract negotiation, risk management and commercial and legal terms.
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills, customer-focused. Ability to establish and manage long-term customer relationships. Excellent planning and organization skills
- Sound knowledge of MS Office and CRM, preferably Salesforce
- Business fluent in Hungarian and English, spoken and written, any other Eastern Europe language skill is an advantage