Develop, plan and implement Supply Chain Management (SCM) strategy focused on optimizing costs, quality, delivery and reliability of suppliers and supplied products for an assigned category or group of categories. Ensure execution in accordance with Company, SCM and Supply Base Management instructions and procedures.
- Sourcing strategy Leveraging the Continuous Improvement Process Sourcing (CIPS) process, implements effective sourcing strategies in line with business strategy ensuring that the supply base/suppliers have the capability and capacity to meet current and future business requirements. Ensures all relevant parties understand strategies and execute processes accordingly.
- Procurement Manages planning and tracking of procurement activities, cost budgets, emerging country spending and savings forecasts. Minimizes risk regarding quality and financial exposure by buying in accordance with quality and commercial procedures and in accordance with Company guidelines.
- Negotiation Negotiates agreements with main suppliers, and periodically renews price lists, terms and conditions.
- Contracts Adapts corporate contractual framework to the local business needs. Recommends frame agreements to management, and executes upon approval. Provides ongoing oversight and contract management with suppliers.
- 5Supplier agreements Ensures identification, investigation, and selection of appropriate suppliers (focusing on quality, delivery, cost and sustainability) in accordance with Company policies. Defines and establishes local standard agreements with all major suppliers. Provides and maintains standard terms in purchase contracts/terms and conditions in line with Company directives and guidelines.
- Special programs Designs and implements cost-out programs and/or processes to reach financial targets.
- Business continuity Applies and implements SCM standards, tools, and processes focused on business continuity for the assigned commodity or group of commodities.
- Budget and performance targets Contributes to, and participates in setting and implementing budget and targets within the framework. Ensures the Category sourcing performance targets are achieved.
- People leadership and development Ensures (with HR Manager support) that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed. Guides, motivates and develops direct and indirect subordinates within HR policies and Group Supply Chain Management Responsibilities.
- Candidate must have 6-8 yrs of exp in transformer industry.
- Develop and implement supply strategy for Metal Fabrication category and align to BU-PG-LPGU strategy to source lowest total cost, fit for use material.
- Define and implement sourcing tools and process within BU.
- Develop organization to support accelerate sourcing activities.
- Grow Sourcing volume to support BU strategy.
- Establish preferred / approved suppliers in EM regions
- Promote best suppliers, best practices of sourcing to LPGUs / PGs
- Establish and Unify sourcing KPI reports