Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 400,000 people worldwide. Through systems integration, Hitachi Solutions strives to provide business solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe.
The Business Solutions division of Hitachi Solutions' is a fast growing and leading Microsoft Partner in providing industry-based solutions using Microsoft Dynamics365 and cloud technology. Our teams provide advice and expertise to a diverse range of customers before designing and deploying bespoke ERP, CRM and business intelligence applications that we continue to service and support post go-live. Our people are passionate about technology, whether they are developers with deep technical expertise or more general technology practitioners with business acumen.Job Description
At Hitachi Solutions Europe we are the leading European Microsoft Gold Partner for Azure, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Data and Power Platform. We are now looking to grow our Azure team in Bulgaria.Senior Front-End Developer
As a Senior Front-End Developer, you will be part of the Azure Cloud Solutions capability in Bulgaria and you will contribute in development of cloud-native solutions. This is a fantastic opportunity to bring your passion for technology together with your desire to make a difference for our customers. If you see the possibilities and are as excited as we are about being part of a brand-new consulting capability, then you may be exactly who we are looking for! Key Responsibilities
As a Senior Front-End developer, you will:
- Build innovative solutions for our customers, delivering them business value.
- Inspire our customers, helping them understand the art of the possible within Azure modern applications space.
- Design and develop REACT & Azure web applications working alongside UI/UX designers and a team of Azure .NET developers.
- Provide consulting and support to our customers, mapping their business processes, capturing their requirements, and bringing them to reality.
- Be comfortable working using agile methodologies and application lifecycle management techniques.
- Get to be part of a supportive and enthusiastic team working with blue chip customers on exciting projects.
- Have the opportunity to work in international teams with colleagues from across Europe (UK/Germany/France).
- Have the opportunity to guide/mentor other junior team members.
- Take part in customer and community events to spread the spirit of the Azure cloud solutions.
Preferable and bonus skills:
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer science, Informatics, Information Systems or similar
- Programming languages
- Working alongside UI / UX designers
- Fluency in English both written and oral
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Good organisational skills
- A strong sense of responsibility and autonomy
- Ability to work independently and well within a team
- Availability to travel abroad
- A demonstrable passion for technology
Additional InformationWhat we offer:
- Some experience in Microsoft Azure
- Understanding of server-less micro-service architecture
- Other spoken language like German / French
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Additional Premium Health Insurance
- Monthly Vouchers/Lifestyle Cash Supplement
- Monthly Travel Cash Allowance
- Additional Holidays
- Specialised Training
- Option for Flexible working hours or home office
- Modern Office with excellent access to transport
- Drinks & Fruit Office Supply
- Professional & Friendly work environment
- Company events and Team Building
- Opportunity to grow your career and work with international team
- Qualified electronic signature
Our recruiting team may communicate with candidates via our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address and/or via our SmartRecruiters (Applicant Tracking System) [email protected]
domain email address regarding your application and interview requests.
All offers will originate from our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address. If you receive an offer or information from someone purporting to be an employee of Hitachi Solutions from any other domain, it may not be legitimate.