The E2E team offers a stimulating environment where testers get to interact with all our devices currently in the field. This hands-on experience is invaluable for anyone keen on deeply understanding our feature set across diverse platforms. By working from the client's office, you'll be in close proximity to prototypes and setups essential for our work.
With teams size optimized for efficiency, the MD Functional and E2E QA teams strike a balance between individual contribution and team collaboration. Even though our primary focus is on manual testing, there's a strong push towards automation. We prioritize a dynamic and collaborative work environment, making sure both development and QA teams are aligned with project needs.
At the heart of our mission is the commitment to continual learning and growth. We don't just execute tests; we are deeply involved in enhancing processes, suggesting improvements, and ensuring that our work is both visible and valuable.Requirements:
- At least 2-3 years of commercial hands-on experience in Embedded/IoT/Wireless/Wi-Fi software testing
- Experience in HW debugging
- Proactive approach and ability to generate ideas/solutions, sense of responsibility and ownership
- Good defect-finding and reporting skills
- Good communication skills
- Very good English skills (min. B2/C1)
Nice to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Electronics (preferably)
- Execute thorough E2E testing across our suite of 25+ devices, ensuring consistent performance across all platforms.
- Conduct Motion Detection functional tests, including areas such as Computer Vision features, PIR sensor algorithms, Acoustic motion detection, Motion stop feature, and Wake-on motion.
- Collaborate with the development team to advocate for necessary fixes and improvements, even though day-to-day interactions might be limited.
- Work in an agile environment, adopting a sprint methodology with a two-week cadence.
- Actively participate in scoping reviews, suggesting improvements, and pioneering new testing approaches.
- Embrace the E2E mindset, proactively seeking feedback from customers, addressing issues, and ensuring test work aligns with project goals.
- Engage in automation efforts, working with existing scripts during the transition phase with an eventual aim to automate the entire MD functional scope.
#LI-MOGR #LI-HYBRIDWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.