QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Hitachi Energy is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help to power your home, keep the factories running, and our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Hitachi Energy is currently looking for the “Operations&Material Planner”, who will support the Power Grids, Distribution Transformers, Dudullu plant in the development of operation planning & supplying processes, skills and tools and lead performance improvement projects.
- Bachelor's in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering is preferred.
- 3-8 years of experience in a manufacturing or similar environment.
- Advanced level of written and spoken English.
- Experience with SAP (PP & MM Modules) and advanced expertise with Microsoft Excel is preferred.
- Materials management / material requirements planning / master production scheduling or purchasing experience within an SAP ERP system.
- Scheduling the human resources, tools, and equipment needed for the production process. Selecting and sequencing available resources and required processing to individual work centers or lines. Implementing scheduling changes due to backlogs, design changes, machine downtime or material/labor shortages
- Completed military service for male applicants.
- Gathering and interpreting relevant data (cost, quality, demand patterns, etc.) and providing analytical support e.g. site inventory and material stock out analysis and trends, material availability reports.
- Developing and communicating periodic trend and performance reports on a daily, weekly, monthly basis.
- Coordinating daily material issues and communication - alignment between production stock outs versus SAP stock outs.
- Analyzing inventory trends, reporting findings. Supporting ABCD part analysis.
- Reviewing material plans (planned orders) against actual.
- Contributing actively to a short term planning process. Connecting the operations plan with the short term production schedule.
- Identifying key root causes for deviation from the production plan and implementing initiatives to improve adherence and supplying plan attainment.
- Segmenting the portfolio of materials through an ABC/XYZ analysis, product lifecycle management and commercial policy. Defining inventory policies according to this segmentation.
- Calculating and maintaining in the planning systems and the ERPs the inventory parameters: safety stock, reorder point, lot size, lead time and replenishment strategies.
- Managing MRP exception messages on Daily basis. Supporting cycle counting and/or year end inventory counting.
- Conducting financial risk assessments decisions relating to inventory counting.