We are looking for a talented DevOps Engineer (seniority: from Mid to Lead) to join our team in the development of forward-looking solutions for highly interconnected automotive software features. We work in areas of remote software update, telematics & connectivity, context-aware systems, and application platforms.
As a part of the Engineering Team you will contribute to the infrastructure design, development and support for a JS applications platform solution, that runs with the help of NodeJS runtime inside the Vehicle.
We are committed to modern development methodologies and tools like continuous integration, agile development, and test automation to design and implement innovative and high-quality software. Don't waste any second, apply!Requirements:
- Proven experience in setting up complex CI/CD pipelines
- Familiarity with monitoring and alerting tools (Grafana, Splunk)
- Experience in working with cloud platform (Azure)
- Experience in working with virtualization/container (Docker)
- Experience in working with container orchestration (Kubernetes)
- Existing and proven expert knowledge about:
- Automatic builds: nightly, on-commit, triggered
- Dynamic: dynamic code analysis and generation of metrics
- Complete build and test pipelines/configurations
- Ability to communicate in English
- Propose and provide solutions for high availability to avoid downtimes
- Document newly created architecture to make day-to-day work more exciting
- Keep all existing documentation up to date so it always reflects the running system Maintain configuration records
- Propose how to automate system administration daily routine tasks
- Cooperate with developers and QA engineers to solve problems that arise during service operation
- Azure managing virtual machines, deployments etc. (including DevOps Services, managing git repositories, CI/CD pipelines)
#LI-ELIZACIERPICA #LI-REMOTEWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.