Join our team as a Senior UX Designer to work with us on one of the market leading online platform for travelers. The platform serves as a comprehensive resource for users, offering a wide range of services to assist individuals and businesses in planning and booking various aspects of their trips. This platform aims to streamline the travel planning and booking process, offering a one-stop-shop for all aspects of a trip. It provides travelers with the tools and information they need to make informed decisions and create memorable travel experiences.Requirements:
- At least 5 years of related professional experience.
- Relevant academic qualifications that help grow the team's knowledge or expertise are welcomed but not required.
Strong at least in 1 core skill and capable in at least 2 others:
• Interaction/visual design
• Information architecture
• User research
• Technical/Platform knowledge
• UX writing
• Motion design.
- Practices and demonstrates systemic thinking. (E.g. fundamentally understands how different technological platforms and data come together in order to enable user experiences and uses this to inform design approach.)
- Understands how to use or create user journeys, flows, user touchpoint mapping as means to inform design direction and visualize customer interactions.
- Demonstrates experience creating interfaces for consumer mobile applications, mobile web and desktop web experience in ecommerce. Experience in travel ecommerce a bonus.
- Demonstrates strong understanding and experience using standard visual and interaction design principles and patterns (e.g. iOS Human Center Guidelines and Material Design guidelines), and creates appropriate sketches, wireframes, flows, design comps, and prototypes with minimal guidance.
- Uses human-centered design methods to co-create and test solutions that address real customer challenges or needs.
- Possesses demonstrated skills and experience designing interfaces and experiences using Figma - from low fidelity mocks, wireframes through high fidelity prototypes on device.
- Has strong working knowledge of using Microsoft 365 tools as well as Jira to document, present and manage workflow.
- Demonstrated experience using research insights as well as analytics or other forms of metrics to inform direction of work.
- Experience in collaborating directly with product managers, engineers and other designers to design and evolve experiences together.
- Understands how to leverage an existing design system and component library as well as how to evolve it where appropriate.
- Understands how to write problem / needs statements as well as design epics.
- Excellent English language skills (C1/C2)
• Frame problems and opportunities clearly through analysis of qualitative and quantitative inputs, and customer and stakeholder perspectives.
• Challenge the starting definition of a problem, ask why and clarify assumptions.
• Define customer experience success metrics for feature-level work.
• Build the habit of generating diverse, novel, workable concepts, and using different methods to identify ideas with the most potential.
• Gaining experience in facilitating idea generation with cross-functional teams.
• Demonstrate solid understanding of common visual and interaction design principles and practice, and create appropriate sketches, wireframes, flows, design comps, and prototypes with guidance.
• Help coordinate stakeholder input and collaboration efforts.
• Learn to consider customer experiences more broadly by default and understand how to push on constraints to align structure, process and technology.
• Use design system effectively and appropriately with some guidance, and understand differences and similarities between design systems/platforms.
• Create routine, informative communication materials explaining design thinking & decision-making rationale to team members and stakeholders.
• Collect, process and act on design feedback constructively.
• Consider the audience's specific needs.
• Follow standard design and research processes and best practices under guidance.
• Create design explorations and solutions that are focused on customer needs, wants, and problems.
• Value and apply existing customer insights from research to guide design decisions.
• Mobile application interfaces
• Mobile web and desktop web interfaces
• Wireframes, flows, journeys
• Presentation materialsWhat We OfferExciting Projects:
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationallyExcellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.