Electronic Billing Company in ColombiaRequirements:
We are looking for a TL .NET Core Developer to join our team!
You will work on digital transformation project for a client that provides Digital Billing services in Colombia. You will create applications from scratch and/or maintain existing code. You should be a team player and an excellent communicator. Your goal will be to collaborate on designing, developing and maintaining software.
To be part of our team we expect you to have:
- 8+ years of Software Development experience
- Net / NetCore
- Cloud (Azure)
- Azure services: AKS, Service Bus, EventGrid, EventHub, DataFactory
- Cloud Design Patterns
- Test Driven Development, Agile/Scrum
- Sonar, Confluence, Jira, Subversion
- Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP)
- Standard Web Services (SOAP), REST, RESTful, Json
- Good attitude and willing to learn new technology
- Knowledge of object-oriented principles
- Ability to develop high-quality code that is maintainable, structured, highly organized and self-documenting
Some of your everyday tasks will be:
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Work with Product Owners, Architects & DevOps Engineers in identifying & defining technical requirements/dependencies in Epics/User Stories
- Lead JAD (Joint Application Design) sessions and build application design
- Mentor development & automation test engineers and help resolve technical issues
- Develop core application frameworks/features and resolve issues
- Work with Infrastructure, DevOps, Security teams in getting issues resolved.Net
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationallyExcellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.