The Client is in the top 50 of the Fortune 500 list - an American multinational computer technology company, one of the largest technology corporations in the world, employing more than 165,000 people in the U.S. and around the world. The company sells personal computers, servers, data storage devices, network switches, software, computer peripherals, HDTVs, cameras, printers, and electronics.
Our customer is well known for its innovations in supply chain management and electronic commerce, storage and networking systems.
Globallogic project is dealing with development of security technologies and products, intended to create advanced security layers and components for better protections of customers flagship products, such as storages, servers, network devices, etc.
You will develop technical innovations and will be a part of production team which will create and support a new generations of security solutions in a distributed Scrum team with a friendly environment.
3+ years of software development experience
• Proven experience in leading the design and architecture of complex software solutions.
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Agility to adapt to technologies and processes quickly
• Hands-on experience in Golang /Java/ C/ C++Desirable Requirements
• Familiarity with identity/access management, network security, data protection, cryptography
• Hands-on experience with modern microservices, container orchestration systems (Docker, Kubernetes);Job Responsibilities:
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics - all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.You will:
• Contribute to the design and architecture of high-quality, complex systems and software/storage environments
• Prepare, review and evaluate software specifications for products and systems.
• Be an active member of an agile team, collaboratively realizing features through development, test,ing and delivery
• Mentor team members in design collaboration, code reviews, development tools, and processes
• Take part in the full software development life cycle including development, testing, continuous delivery, and supportWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.