Join our team as a Content Designer to work with us on one of the market leading online platform for travelers. The platform serves as a comprehensive resource for users, offering a wide range of services to assist individuals and businesses in planning and booking various aspects of their trips. This platform aims to streamline the travel planning and booking process, offering a one-stop-shop for all aspects of a trip. It provides travelers with the tools and information they need to make informed decisions and create memorable travel experiences.Requirements:Role Summary
A high-performing individual contributor who is making key contributions to the content strategy across programs, systems, and product areas.Experience
At least 5 years related professional experience.Functional/Technical Skills
• Towering expertise in writing useful, accessible, and natural-sounding product UI content in English
• Ability to draw from a variety of content strategy/content design frameworks to address complicated human problems across screens and product areas
• Solid working expertise in Figma (including content-specific plug-ins such as Ditto); should be adept in multiple aspects of the toolset, not just writing/editing text
• Advanced presentation and storytelling skills (including PPT creation)
• Competent facilitation and workshopping skills
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office 365
• Baseline understanding of headless content management systems and GitHub
• Working understanding of AI/ML for content design, including NLU development, designing for generative AI, and prompt engineering
• Relationship building and a "one team" mindset
• Growth mindset and first-principles thinking.
• Advanced English skills are requiredJob Responsibilities:ROLE EXPECTATIONSContent Design:
• Demonstrates strong knowledge and skills in writing content for digital products.
• Contributes to the brand style guide and design system.
• Orchestrates a consistent and compelling voice and tone across complex product areas.
• Identifies and resolves issues with accessibility, inclusion, readability, and translation impacts when crafting new content.
• Identifies and uses scalable frameworks (e.g., matrixes and other structured documentation) to solve structural problems with product content.Systems Thinking:
• Designs content solutions to improve systems, overcome technical constraints, and reduce content debt.
• Coordinates bringing together different stakeholders with varied perspectives to develop solutions to user problems, and contributes own
• Thinks holistically to identify opportunities around policies/ processes to increase efficiency across organizational boundaries.
• Demonstrates an advanced understanding of how the technical back- and front-end support content across channels.
• Leverages UI frameworks, modularity, localization, reuse, and related concepts to design content solutions that scale.Customer Centricity:
• Applies user-centered practices to drive content strategy for their product area.
• Develops own insights about users based on data and insights from research and other sources.
• Communicates user-centric goals and insights when presenting work.
• Encourages team members to remain user centric.Communication and Presentation:
• Communicates compelling rationale and narratives to team and stakeholders.
• Actively seeks diverse feedback on work and anticipates feedback to address it proactively.
• Tailors communications (content focus, style, format, etc.) for different audiences as appropriate.
• Builds understanding of current business processes, objectives, and challenges to suggest solutions and improvements. Primary Activities and Deliverables
o Define and deliver end-to-end content strategy for product experiences. Expected deliverables include:
• Content audits
• Competitive evaluations
• Heuristic assessments of product content usability/accessibility
• Concepts and plans for content experimentation
• Polished presentations in Figma and PPT
o Apply human-centered design methods to conceptualize, write, test, and deliver in-product content. Expected deliverables include:
• Content wireframes and sketches
• Empathy maps, affinity diagrams, and related HCD artifacts
• Voice flows (specific to NLU, virtual agent)
• ML/AI prompts and guardrails
• Long-form articles (e.g., Help Center, Destination Guides)
• Polished Figma files documenting end-to-end content decisions for stakeholder feedback and engineering handoff
o Contribute scalable, reusable standards for content (mechanics, tone, style, accessibility). Expected deliverables include:
• Long-form articles for the documentation site
• Atomic-level content component and pattern documentation
• Product voice/tone guidance and examples
o Build strong relationships with cross-domain content owners (e.g., Brands, Marketing, Content Platform) to ensure a cohesive product + brand experience.Expected deliverables include:
• Definition of content workflows and processes
• Definition and documentation of best practices for product content
• Content mapping and sourcing for new product experiences (e.g., defining in-product flows for imagery, user-generated content etc.)
• Workshop prep and facilitation
• Polished Figma flows and PPT presentations for content critiques and stakeholder reviews
#LI-IC1What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.