You as a Sales Specialist, will be part of Power Grids Transformer business based in Tokyo, Japan. You are responsible for sales of products/systems/services within the Korean market in accordance with strategy. Build long term customer relationships and manage resolution to specific customer needs and issues. Identify and develop sales opportunities.
- You will be responsible for Selling products/systems/services to customers, focusing on volume, mix, and profitability targets for assigned Business Units/Product Groups.
- You will be responsible for customer relations establishing and maintaining effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product/systems/ services offering, and align to provide a solution. Ensures a positive customer experience throughout the sales process.
- You will prepare sales plans using company tools. Performs regular status reviews and proposes recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls.
- You will create added value for the customer and Hitachi Energy and ensure the successful outcome of transactions, contracts, and proposals by using effective sales techniques. Communicates details of Hitachi Energy's offering and strategy (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions).
- You will ensure efficient marketing activities and value propositions to customers and responsible for identifying and driving the development of new market opportunities in the designated market and ensuring know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
- You will manage administrative procedures in sales processes and support collection and project management activities when needed.
- You will prepare offers in coordination with the bid and proposal department and/or the Marketing Manager and ensure appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions.
- Living Hitachi Energy's core values of safety and integrity means taking responsibility for your actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, marketing, or business.
- Minimum 5 to 10 years of relevant experience.
- Self-oriented, committed, and willing to learn.
- Work experience working with local transformer manufacturers and major utilities will be a plus.
- Flexibility, and capability of working in a multicultural environment.
- Should be flexible to travel %50 - %75.
- Excellent communication skills and proactive mentality.
- Proficiency in both spoken & and written English language is required.