As On – Site Service Specialist you will provide Desk Side Support to IT users, for all IT matters requiring physical intervention at Hitachi Energy in Dudullu location. You will be responsible for supporting incident resolution by engaging with other support teams/groups within IT. You will also act as a representative of IT organization and face to the customer on behalf of other IT functions.
- Management of facility & factory network, servers, & hardware; liaison to IT vendors to ensure business continuity
- Troubleshoot issues throughout facility & with remote users along with:
- Printers – manage supplies, provide troubleshooting, & coordinate with technicians
- Phones – assist end users with setup of mobile devices, including MFA, Wi-Fi, and email along with managing hardware and setup for internal Cisco phones
- Accounts – manage use & upkeep of shared user accounts
- Factory PCs – manage deployment of hardware and setup of various types of software
- Network – assist with adding or modifying network connections & cabling
- Hardware – assist & manage various cabling and peripherals for user workstations
- Work with multiple teams on IS & IT needs for integration of new devices & machines
- Provide documentation of issues, solutions, and potential problems
- Provide ad-hoc training to IT users on common IT matters and guide them through self-service tools if required
- Take care of physical stock management of devices and accessories including CMDB updates
- Manage logistics by using local logistic providers to ship and move devices across locations
- Identify and report risks that might downgrade OSS service quality
- Provide support to end users, IT equipment, software in meeting rooms and similar user collaboration/common areas as part of desk-side support
- Host and support third party technicians
- Regular checks of computer rooms including temperature, air conditioning, cabling and general functionality
- Follow given OSS governance (participate in meetings, follow escalation path, etc.)
- A formal qualification or completed an apprenticeship in the field of Information Technology.
- Two years of professional experience in IT support.
- A proactive and solution-oriented mindset and can work independently and be self-driven.
- Proficiency in both spoken & and written English language is required.
- Proficiency in both spoken & and written Turkish language is required.