Our clients are Tier 1s and OEMs from Europe and USA and development is targeted to Automotive Solution what will be deployed in newest cars. The project is considered as technical excellence and we are paying huge attention to technical challenge motivation of our team members as well as excellence compensation.
At our project we are building a computer-in-the-car architecture - key for enabling innovation within areas such as advanced connectivity, machine learning and autonomous drive.
Challanging project to setup infrastructure form scratch for auotmotive solutions for European cars vendors.
Knowledge and creativity are welcome.
The candidate will work together with the Automotive client and hardware-in-the-loop teams to engineer, develop, build and maintain the rigs in collaboration with the R&D system- and domain rig teams. The task encompasses both electronics design and plant/environment model development.
The way of working will be set up in collaboration with the Product owners and Test/rig PM according to the teams' backlogs. The resources will be responsible for Building Complete Electrical HIL and other smaller HIL set-ups (domain HIL) to support current SW testing for Automotive platforms, i.e. integrating control modules and mechatronic components (real/simulated). Testing the Complete HIL set up and other smaller HIL set-ups (domain HIL) to ensure proper operation, i.e. connectivity, right level of electrical parameters, currents, voltages, etc.
Maintaining and developing the rig set up, i.e. troubleshooting and solving issues (HW/SW), integrating new functions/features, upgrading HW, etc. Supporting the testers by operating the rig or proposing solutions to improve and develop test cases, among other things. Working with vague (not clearly defined or sometimes undocumented) prerequisites, which may include communicating and collaborating with other stakeholders to understand and support in defining requirements.
Would be a huge plus:
- 10+ years of experience in Test Automation and test strategies in Automotive with a focus to the design, automation, and execution of test cases on HIL oriented to software strategies (Model-Based Design), vehicle functions, and functional safety (ISO 26262);
- experience in creating/leading the construction of Test Frameworks from scratch on the Complete+ level
- extensive verification, validation, and test engineering
- Knowledge of working in SIL/HIL/VIL/test environments connected to product development on a complete level
- Knowledge and experience in how to create and drive roadmaps, vision, and steps to get there
- Concepts: V-model, Agile, SAFe, Tets driven approach
- Technologies: Python, Git, Gerrit, CI basics, Network, Communication Protocols - CAN, LIN, and Ethernet
- Tools: Matlab, Vector, Space, Jenkins, CarWeaver
- Effectively building formal and informal relationship networks inside and outside the organization
- Ability to make sense of complex quantity and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems
- Actively seeking new ways to grow using both formal and informal development channels
- experience with HIL rig setup from scratch
- Riggs investment planning
- Ecu validation experience
- Electrical wiring and component connection
- In the case of extensive engineering experience with Test Automation for Embedded projects and leadership experience, absence of experience in Automotive can be leveled out.
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Senior test architect with embedded automotive experience Extensive technical and management skills
- Leads the design & development of the Test Automation framework / harness and any in-house tools required
- Extensive drive and organizational skills
- Responsible test plans, test scripts and automated test execution
- Candidate will work together with CSEI integration team and Release Candidate PM to drive synchronization of all running software deliveries across R&D based on the integration-scenario plan. Less DevOps Practices and infrastructre Much experince in working of Big Pipelines
- Create and maintenance requirement for intagrated testing
- Boost the effectiveness of our team by helping us in optimizing our testing processes
Shape an agile testing strategy that smoothly fits with the demand of automotive partners and standards
Push your team to its full potential and help us in keeping the quality bar everyday higher
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.