GlobalLogic Sweden is looking for a Design PMO Process developer to work for one of our clients within the Automotive industry with a location in Gothenburg, Sweden.Requirements:
- Qualifications and skills required for the role
- Extensive automotive product development experience preferably within automotive design environment.
- Good Understanding of all processes and tools within Automotive product design. (5- 10 years)
- Extensive knowledge of processes interfacing with Automotive product design.
- Ability to manage and analyse financial data (forecast, budget and actuals)
- Experience working with China is a plus
- Change management skills
- Creativity to identify efficiency opportunities.
- Group spirit rather than locally minded
- High authority and persistency to pursue targets and take decisions.
- Ability to foster team spirit.
- Ability and confidence to communicate at senior and executive level
- People management skills
- Driven and goal oriented.
- Cultural sensitivity, especially Asian - European culture
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Responsible to Lead and drive product development process work ( Client product development process)
- Document all material and upload on sharepoint and correct drives
- Align with Stakeholders Sweden and China
- Report to managers
- Organize and plan the work.
- Task delegation and follow up for process work team members.
- Close working relationship with process development team
- Communication with stakeholders and management.
- Responsible to lead and drive updates needed on controlling systems when it comes to resource planning, reporting, planning and follow up state of the art systems
- China travel included
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.