Purchase materials according to required technical specification, price, delivery schedule and terms. Ensure purchasing activities align with corporate purchasing processes, procedures and already agreed and negotiated prices.
- You must monitor the requisitions in system to order, Creates Purchase orders based on open purchase requisitions and negotiated contracts.
- You will collect all needed information in order to clarify the demand. Makes sure that purchase orders executed properly at the approved suppliers list.
- You must monitor and controls the purchase order approvals according to Table of Authority. Send purchase orders to the suppliers with relevant methods. Collects purchase order acknowledgements from suppliers and update in the system. Maintain and review purchase order acknowledgements with existing contracts or negotiated price agreements.
- You must monitor receival of acknowledgements on time and ensures material availability according to production planning. Coordinate with other departments in monitoring materials arrival on time. All work to be handled with the lowest cost target.
- You will keep frequent contact with suppliers to track status and ensure materials delivered on time to the factory. In case of foreseen issues with material availability according to requested / confirmed delivery dates, solves problem and escalate if necessary.
- You should co-operate with Shipping team for transportation or suppliers based on existing and negotiated Incoterms to arrange delivery as confirmation. Make sure product delivered correct in quantity and quality as requested. Verify appropriate delivery and ensure invoice processing.
- You will follow up and coordinate with shipping team, warehouse and local suppliers for material receiving on time. Resolve Invoice issues for payment.
- You will be monitoring of material orders to meet production plan and update status of all materials in the system for all purchaser orders and strictly follow materials with late delivery (if any)
- You must review and update data in SAP: lead time, GR time, Inbound, requirement delivery. Control Open PO, Late Open PR and update OA in SAP. Review and re-set ROP/RPQ quarterly
- You must forecast Inventory monthly and control it as target, follow slow moving materials and partly involve clear it. Continuously improve in the responsibility scope. Apply strictly Compliance rules and Company’s policy.
- Live the Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety, Quality, and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Education: University Degree in equivalent & technical field Business studies, particularly in international trading.
- Experience: At least 5 year-experience in international purchasing organization.
- Specific knowledge: Technical and Quality system understanding, SAP module MM.
- Skills: Able to set priorities and work independently.
- Systematical thinking, Good team playing spirit Interpersonal skills and result-oriented.