The client is a product international company with a common goal to redefine the legacy approach to Privileged Access Management by delivering multi-cloud-architected solutions to enable digital transformation at scale. The client company establishes a root of trust and then grants the least privileged access just in time based on verifying who is requesting access, the context of the request, and the risk of the access environment.
The client's products centralize and orchestrate fragmented identities, improve audit and compliance visibility, and reduce risk, complexity, and costs for the modern, hybrid enterprise. Over half of the Fortune 100, the world's largest financial institutions, intelligence agencies, and critical infrastructure companies, all trust this company to stop the leading cause of breaches - privileged credential abuse.
The product you will be working for determines a specific distribution of rights for each privileged user identity across multiple systems in an organization, ensuring that they can only access data and perform certain actions within set boundaries. The product determines how identities should be organized in groups so that they can be managed consistently according to security policies.
The goal of the position is to create a set of tests that will be used as acceptance tests as we rework the backend code. The team is making major changes to all backend architecture, so it needs some UI-level tests that will show consistency as they move multiple pieces around.
The team comprises one SDET, 8 backend devs, and 2 UI devs; the crew is spread across the USA and Ukraine. Requirements:
- 4+ years of commercial experience in software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Proven test design skills
- Practical experience in writing clean code
- Proficiency with at least one OOP language (C#/.NET is preferred)
- Understanding of modern test automation patterns and standards
- Hands-on experience with different types of test automation
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Effective time management
- Experience with non-Windows platforms and cross-platform development
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Proficiency in UI level testing applying the Playwright (JS)
- In depth knowledge of API level tests in Playwright (C#)
Must have: C#/.NET; REST; Azure DevOps; Playwright; Selenium; basic knowledge of microservices testing,
Nice to have: Azure (Storage, CosmosDB), Redis, Kubernetes, Docker ComposeJob Responsibilities:
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Create and Review test plans, Product Documentation, and User Manuals.
- Build, Execute, and Maintain Progression and Regression, Automation Test Suites
- Develop and own the team's automation infrastructure and tests
- Design, code, and execute automation scripts from existing test cases and work with an existing test automation framework
- Coordinate with developers and test team members to prioritize testing efforts
- Estimate test automation activities
- Plan and manage assigned testing activities
- Create clean and concise test scripts
- Investigate issues to provide accurate and reproducible info to the dev team
- Provide status reports on time
- Continuously improve testing on the project
- Participate in QA Initiatives
- Participate in defect resolution
- Take part in agile ceremonies to estimate and execute automation projects
- Ensuring the component, integration, and E-2-E testing
- Be engaged in the requirements gathering and validation
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.