We deliver technology solutions that are digitally transforming and empowering community banks and credit unions to provide enhanced and streamlined user experiences to their customers and members. Our best-in-class products are just the start as we lay the groundwork for the
future of digital banking and payments.
As a Software Engineer, you will be a key player in the development effort to craft leading-edge FinTech systems. We are seeking someone who is humble, hungry, smart, and driven to simplify the bill pay experience for our customers. Our ideal candidate demonstrates the ability to think quickly and serves as a proactive and collaborative problem solver, not a heads-down coder that always works on their own.Requirements:
What you'll need to have:
- Minimum of 4 years of technical experience in software development.
- SQL/MySQL experience
- Banking, financial and/or payment processing knowledge
What would be nice for you to have:
- Experience with SQL performance tuning.
- .Net C# development and database stored procedure/function development
- Experience with AWS services
- Experience using Git.
- Azure DevOps build and release pipelines.
- Domain and industry knowledge
- Understanding of all phases of the development cycle including concept, technical design, prototype,code development, testing, release to QA and implementation
- Ability to perform research, analysis and problem resolution
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Great organization and time management
- Able to independently manage and prioritize multiple tasks while remaining flexible to changingrequirements.
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Designs and develops .Net C#, MySQL stored procedures and functions based on business requirements.
- Actively participates in paired/mob programming sessions.
- Completes product technical design, prototyping, software development, testing and resolution.
- Creates required test plans and technical documentation.
- Performs Test Driven Development and unit test creation.
- Commits to doing whatever it takes to ensure quality product delivery.
- Provides reasonable task and project/sprint effort estimates.
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationallyExcellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.