Are you highly experienced in your Tech stack, you have a strong experience to deliver platform engineering? and if you have been delivering high standard code?
Do you like to have an impact on technology? Do you like to lead a team of engineers, develop features and build next gen solutions? Do you love being surrounded by technologists?
If you agree with the above, this position is a perfect fit!
In our project, we are working to create a next gen platform, solution to build the most advanced business payments platform with one of the world leaders in Fintech domain.Requirements:
- 10+ years of experience working on and leading a team of engineers for large software development projects
- Very Good Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Solid experience as a lead full stack engineer
- Experience with leading a team of back and front end engineers, guiding team with technology and design delivery details for frontend and backend.
- Strong in core concepts inside-out being the full stack engineer specially threads, concurrent.utils, collections and lambda functions, generics, annotations and how to use them in your own code.
- Design definition and patterns implementation as a full stack lead and more importantly, when and how to use what
- Experience with AWS, containerized deployments using Kubernetes/Docker, and working in a DevOps environment.
- Strong experience in client side, backend REST API development; web application frameworks, Testing frameworks
- Continuous Integration tools (e.g. Jenkins, Gitlab Pipeline, TeamCity, Bamboo); Build automation tools (Gradle)
- Strong experience in code review, debugging, understanding and application of data structures, ability to quickly read through others codeCan articulate the technical details, requirements and work with Jr. developers
- Lead and mentor team with evolving frontend technology trends and tools
- Focused, dependable, detail-oriented, and hands-on - complete tasks quickly and thoroughly.
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written).
- Great team ethics and collaboration skill for remote work with the team
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility of deliverables
- Analytical bent of mind, Good time management skills, Curiosity for learning
- Attention to detailJob Responsibilities:
- Taking part in the decision-making process in design architecture, solution development, architectural and code review;
- Lead a team of engineers and be hands on in design and implementation.
- Proactive position in solution development, processes improvements;
- Design and implement a set of various types of tests (unit, integration, functional, etc);
- Participate in tech discussions and feature design activities.
- Direct Collaboration with customer's Architects, leads and engineers to align on exact solution requirements
- Providing high-quality code in all phases of project development and the best solutions for entrusted tasks
- Collaborate with team members in product design and implementation
- Development and implementation components according to modern software development technologies stack (cloud-based platform, microservice architecture, distributed systems, etc.)
- Will be responsible for delivery of functional, technical and NFRs requirements and guide the team of developers in the team.
- Understand design and implement selected software modules under little supervision/support based on the supplied architecture description.
- Assisting with the technical resolution of issues on mission-critical production systems (you build it, you own it, you run it).
- Working in an internationally distributed team;
- Communicate with PM, PO, other engineers, architects, QA and other colleagues and stakeholders;
- Participation on delivering the product roadmap, plannings, creation of estimations;
- To use high coding standards, development best practices and write highly testable and performant code.
- Thinking out of the box to come up with solutions that scale, are fault-tolerant, easy to grasp, and elegant.What We OfferExciting Projects:
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationallyExcellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.