A program of projects within the Energy domain. We will work on various applications covering generation control, distribution control, transmission control, and service crews control. The implementation area of these products is very high-scale (e.g. country-wide systems).Requirements:
As an Assoc. Manager/Scrum Master, you will be responsible for managing up to 2 engineering teams (> 10 ppl each), planning, organizing, and directing the completion of the delivery commitments.
- 3+ years of experience in managerial positions on software projects;
- Hands-on knowledge & experience in Agile (ScrumKanban) software development methodologies. Solid understanding of project SDLC. It would be good if you have any of the agile certifications;
- Scrum master experience in software development projects of 10+ members size. You're able to set up process framework, introduce and lead it through development;
- Proven experience in project planning, estimations, and delivery metrics reporting which goes beyond scrum;
- Solid understanding of engineering practices, software development standards, tools, and frameworks (at the level enabling to engage with Developers/QAs on the Team);
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills (including fluent English language skills);
- Strong Facilitation skills to be able to lead team-client meetings;
- Experience working in an enterprise environment with multiple stakeholders is a high plus;
Previous background/domain knowledge in Industrial/Construction is a good advantage.Job Responsibilities:
- up to 2 teams management and facilitation to ensure on-time service execution and delivery of high-quality software. You will work directly with engineers and will be responsible for delivery, timelines, and quality.
- Work with POs, and client stakeholders (Architects, SMEs, etc) to ensure you meet acceptance criteria
- Conduct team planning sessions and team retro. Ensure your team is on time to finish the planned scope before the demo.
- Contribute to establishing, enforcing, and improvement of Software Development policies and procedures to constantly improve operational effectiveness. You will be responsible for transparent reporting in people management, finance, and delivery.
- People line management responsibilities - partial or full, depending on your desire to work as a fully-fledged manager. What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.