Build your brand and tell your story! Take advantage of a rare opportunity to start from the ground up and build something great. We are looking for technology game changers to lead us into a fundamental transformation within the automotive industry. Technology is going to disrupt the automotive industry significantly in the next decade, and our organization is seeking high-potential candidates to transform the company with a focus on the customer experience.
We are seeking passionate and conscientious test engineers to execute the validation activities for the next-generation vehicle controller and software platform, which is integrating new and advanced software functions for cloud connectivity and EDGE processing, thus enabling highly automated driving, EV and advanced connectivity features.
If you are a passionate technical expert with a drive for quality and eager to bring exciting software-centric functions early to life, you will be the right candidate!Requirements:
- At least 3 years of experience in systems engineering/vehicle network development and industrialization, minimally on a sub-system domain level
- Good technical knowledge of E/E architecture and vehicle networks, their functions and features
- Good understanding of automotive testing standards for distributed systems
- Basic knowledge of agile test methods and test automation
- Experience with complex test environments
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical and/or Computer Engineering
- Ability to communicate in English
Nice to have:
- Master's degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Foundational experience with Agile, Scrum and DFSS Methodologies
- Experience testing in multiple development contexts (Linux, AUTOSAR, Android)
- Experience with ADAS, Infotainment, Telematics, Ethernet interfaces and modules
- Experience with model-driven tests in early development stages (functional mockups, PoC's)
- Experience with methods such as Scrum, SAFe, TDD
- Experience in project execution roles for electrical architecture industrialization on sub-system and/or vehicle level
- Experience with continuous integration, testing & deployment
- Design verification
- Architecture verification
- System integration
- Product validation
- Design and apply agile integration and test methods
- Interact with SW design & architecture, virtualization, and validation teams
- Continuously integrate logical functions and features of a system architecture
- Utilize virtual and physical ECUs for integration
- Collaborate in cross-functional agile teams
- Work from the early design phase until system validation
- Integrate early implementations and requirement models
- Challenge design and logical architecture in the earliest phase
- Strive for a great end-to-end system experience
- Demonstrate expertise in the electrical system architecture and vehicle network functions
#LI-ELIZACIERPICA #LI-HYBRIDWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.