Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. We strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America, and Europe.
Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies.
Our vision is to help our customers achieve their vision through superior products, prices, and people. Hitachi solutions has been recognized as the 2023 Microsoft Asia Pacific Region Business Applications Partner of the Year and 2023 Microsoft Singapore Intelligent Line of Business - Business Applications Partner of the Year.Job Description
Primary job objective is to hunt and drive sales opportunities in the assigned territory for Hitachi Solutions offerings in Microsoft Dynamics 365. Secondary objective is to manage assigned accounts for more up sell and cross sell opportunity and day to day account management.
• Identify and qualify opportunities to achieve sales booking targets.
• Manage sales through forecasting, qualification, account strategy, and planning.
• Leverage and involve multiple stakeholders in Hitachi Solutions and Microsoft to ensure high win rate.
• Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the deal.
• Participate in the development, presentation, and articulation of a value proposition.
• Negotiate pricing and contractual agreements to close the sale.
• Identify and develop strategic alignment with key influencers.
• Track and update internal CRM system for Sales Pipeline, Contact and Accounts.
• Work with key partners such as Microsoft, Hitachi Asia (HAS), and ISV partners to identify and qualify opportunities.
• Join weekly sales meeting and provide timely reports.
• Execute industry strategy and acquire new customers in the assigned industries.
• Comply with the internal processes related to customer screening, deal evaluation, pricing approvals, and Phase Gate.
• Ensure effective leadership is implemented when managing a team or project teamQualifications
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field is required.
- At least 12 years of experience in a similar role selling enterprise solutions, implementation services, and support services to clients in the assigned territory.
- Proactive and practical, adept at assessing customer requirements, and selecting appropriate methods to fulfil them. Skilled at determining priorities, establishing a systematic course of action to ensure successful completion, and allocating time and resources effectively.
- Strong customer interface and presentation skills are essential in this role, together with a mind-set of customer service.
- Skillful negotiator, acting as trusted advisor when dealing with customers' business needs.
- Excellent Account Planning skills.
- Track record of achieving sales targets, as is experience in selling IT projects and solutions.
- Travel may be needed.
OUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.
What is it like working here?
- We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about.
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.
Full time position WORK SCHEDULE:
9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGTWORK LOCATION:
Frequently Asked Questions
Job Applicant Data Protection PolicyBeware of scams
Our recruiting team may communicate with candidates via our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address and/or via our SmartRecruiters (Applicant Tracking System) [email protected]
domain email address regarding your application and interview requests.
All offers will originate from our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address. If you receive an offer or information from someone purporting to be an employee of Hitachi Solutions from any other domain, it may not be legitimate.
Hitachi Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at all levels. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to creating a workplace that is inclusive and welcoming to everyone, and we believe that a diverse workforce is essential to our success. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply for our job openings and we will consider all candidates for employment regardless of their background.