At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
You as a Quality & CI Specialist will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Rotterdam, Nederland’s. You will be establishing and maintaining a quality culture within local Hitachi Energy by assuring and controlling quality with systems, tools and teams to meet customer expectations while ensuring sustainable operations.
- Act as a Role Model for the behaviour required to support a Quality & Improvement Culture.
- Influence Peers and Stakeholders within the local business unit including executions teams to ensure the correct thinking and decision making required to support the implementation and execution of Q&CI strategies.
- Act independently to Operations as an internal advocate for customers in Quality related issues and decisions, serving as a change agent within the organization.
- Ensure the Voice of the Customer is represented within your scope of business, by utilization of customer feedback processes, complaint resolution and result of customer feedback data analysis.
- Drive Quality Assurance and Control, ensuring compliance to corporate regulations and regulatory requirements. Maintaining, and administering a certified QMS.
- Support projects in execution with project quality plans aligned with company and customer requirements.
- Uses continuous improvement, L6S and other CI methodologies to ensure the successful deployment of the local business strategy. Facilitate best practice sharing within local organization, developing Lessons Learned.
- Provides quality coaching and training to local teams enabling them to define and document processes that are efficient and under control.
- Living Hitachi Energy core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- University degree desirable, Engineering or Quality Management an advantage.
- At least 3 years’ experience in process improvement and quality assurance roles in a Projects or Engineering environment.
- The ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience of being a Change Agent, challenging conventional thinking, approach and methodology and driving improvements. Working knowledge of lean and six sigma strategies and principles, L6S YB/GB an advantage.
- Experience in internal and external audits adhering to ISO9001, auditor certified an advantage.
- Positive attitude, strong problem-solving skills and ability to efficiently multi-task initiatives
- Proficiency in English and Dutch at an advanced level.