Job ID: R0039029
Date Posted: Feb 20, 2024
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY ITALY S.P.A.
Profession (Job Category): Quality Management
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
Deploy and support a Quality Culture within local Hitachi Energy, by assuring and controlling Quality with systems, tools, and teams to guarantee high standards of product quality. All aspects managed in line with Hitachi Energy Group/Division/BU guidance. This role is located in Lodi.
- Ensure that products, received from suppliers, are in according to international standards, construction designs/drawing and costumers specification doing inspections and tests in the Factory Incoming Laboratory.
- Collect all the information and statistics of defects of materials, and issue NCR/CCRP.
- Be an active part in development of new work instruction related to the mechanical test.
- Act as Quality landmark for suppliers and collaborating close to them for deploy and support a Quality Culture.
- Live core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.