Hitachi Solutions understand what it takes to digitally transform organisations, harnessing the power of the latest technologies and seamlessly integrating them into businesses. As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in user-friendly business applications based on the Microsoft cloud.
With a team of experienced industry professionals, consultants and technology experts, Hitachi Solutions has a wide range of capabilities including digital transformation, ERP and CRM implementation, change management and data science & analytics. Our highly skilled team help drive improvements to many aspects of your business creating efficiencies and growth. For more information, visit https://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/ .Job Description
The Alliance Licensing Administrator will be responsible for supporting Hitachi Solutions' European sales and marketing function, with specific emphasis on our engagement with Microsoft.
In this role, you'll provide operational support connecting open and won customer opportunities to Microsoft partner attribution programs both assisting and managing the mechanisms and processes working to transact and optimize the required functions.
You will become a subject matter expert on Microsoft programs and the tools to manage these processes.
You will be an advocate for our sales team and cross-train on related functions with your operations peers.Qualifications
The successful candidate must be able to roll-up their sleeves, and work directly with data coming from disparate systems. You will be passionate about your work, detail-oriented, analytical, and have excellent problem-solving abilities. You will have superb communication and customer-relationship skills and be a passionate advocate for your internal stakeholders.
Additional InformationWe offer
- Proven experience working with sales systems and tools such as CRM, variable compensation, and revenue reporting
- Experienced user of Microsoft Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a track record of supporting a variety of stakeholders
- Motivated self-starter, proactive and action-oriented
- Strong problem solving and collaboration skills
- Experience in prioritization of deliverables and tasks
- Able to operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organization
- Ability to work with remote teams and maintain an unwavering virtual connection presence
- Competitive salary
- Additional Premium Level Health Insurance
- Monthly Food Vouchers
- Multisport Card
- Additional Holidays
- Specialised Training
- Option for Flexible working hours or home office
- Modern Office with excellent access to transport
- Drinks & Fruit Office Supply
- Professional & Friendly work environment
- Company events and Team Building
- Excellent Work-Life balance
- Opportunity to grow your career and work with international teams
Role is based in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Our recruiting team may communicate with candidates via our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address and/or via our SmartRecruiters (Applicant Tracking System) [email protected]
domain email address regarding your application and interview requests.
All offers will originate from our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address. If you receive an offer or information from someone purporting to be an employee of Hitachi Solutions from any other domain, it may not be legitimate.