At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
We seek for “Digital Design Engineer” who will be able to demonstrate knowledge in Hitachi Energy in Transformer Components and Service in Tuzla location in Istanbul with below qualifications;
Roles and Responsibility:
- Make mechanical and/or electrical design using the necessary tools and programs by demonstrating advanced knowledge of principles and practices in related practice areas. Experience in CAD environment design, especially E3 is a plus.
- To have experience and knowledge in industrial equipment design. Having knowledge and experience in the design of transformer monitoring systems and components is preferred.
- Creating BOMs on the ERP program. SAP knowledge is preferred.
- Understanding internal and external customer demands and presenting the appropriate design for customers.
- Provide cost effective quality solutions per customer requirements and deliver within budget and contract; solve unique problems by applying technical knowledge.
- Make technical judgment in unique problems considering multiple aspects and support customer resolution of technical and quality issues.
- Find creative/innovative ways to tailor complex solutions to business and customer needs.
- Proactively exchange relevant information with sources within and beyond own area to increase efficiency, share relevant information with selected sources to ensure better results.
- Coordinate plans with plans of other units/functions to improve joint efficiency.
- Share technical knowledge with colleagues via various channels, including forums, training and coaching.
Qualification, Knowledge and Experience:
- BS or MS degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics Engineering. MS degree will be preferred.
- More than 5 years of relevant work experience in product design at different levels. Experience in Transformer monitoring systems will be highly considered.
- Have experience and knowledge in mechanical and/or electrical design. Electrical design is mandatory. Experience in both fields is preferred. Working experience according to international standards (DIN, IEC, IEEE, EN, etc.) is also preferred.
- Knowledge on CAD software, 3D Modeling software.
- Knowledge about occupational health and safety, environment and quality management systems.
- Have knowledge about process improvement and operational excellence. Having a Lean 6 Sigma belt is preferable.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies.