We're Hitachi Vantara, a global infrastructure business. Our people are the force of meaningful progress. We enable the incredible with data - from taking theme park fans on magical rides, conserving natural resources, protecting rainforests to saving lives. We empower businesses to automate, optimize and advance innovation. Together, we create a sustainable future for all.
Imagine the sheer breadth of talent it takes to inspire he future. We don't expect you to 'fit' every requirement - your life experience, character, perspective, and passion for achieving great things in the world are equally important to us. Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing
Seeking to build strong relationships and trust with new and existing customers across industry sectors such as retail, finance, manufacturing and public sector.
Articulating our industry leading solutions, which include Data Centre/Storage, Cloud, Big Data, Advanced Analytics and IoT, to enable your customers to realize the highest levels of success. What you bring to the team
• An ability to think creatively and work consistently to identify, develop and close opportunities within new or prospect customers and you'll be able to share specific examples to illustrate where and how you have done this
• The aptitude to identify key decision makers and build relationships that enable you to increase your level of influence within accounts
• A track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets throughout your sales career, illustrating your persistent focus on supporting customers to realise required business outcomes
• An ability to build virtual teams around you to create and deliver innovative solutions - we are all here to support your success!
• You follow and are passionate about industry trends and can share advise and expertise with your customers, extrapolating the business benefits of technology solutions to meet their need
• You will assist the Inside Sales Reps in Brazil. Desirable experience in people management. Championing diversity, equity, and inclusion
Diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) are integral to our culture and identity. Diverse thinking, a commitment to allyship, and a culture of empowerment help us achieve powerful results. We want you to be you, with all the ideas, lived experience, and fresh perspective that brings . We support your uniqueness and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our team. How we look after you
We want to help you take care of your today and tomorrow - at home and at work. Which is why we offer industry-leading benefits that go far beyond compensation. That means support, services, and resources that also take care of your holistic health and wellbeing. We're always looking for new ways of working that bring out our best, which leads to unexpected ideas. Here, you'll experience a sense of belonging, and discover autonomy, freedom, and ownership as you work alongside talented people you enjoy sharing knowledge with. We're also champions of life balance and offer flexible arrangements that work for you (role and location dependent). About us
We're a global team of innovators. Together, we harness engineering excellence and passion for insight to co-create meaningful solutions to complex challenges. We turn organizations into data-driven leaders that can a make positive impact on their industries and society . If you believe that innovation can inspire the future, this is the place to fulfil your purpose and achieve your potential.
We're proud to say we're an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, age, disability status or any other protected characteristic . Should you need reasonable accommodations during the recruitment process, please let us know so that we can do our best to set you up for success.