This role is responsible for the review of contracts and projects within a timely fashion to ensure the business interests and risks are covered with contract terms as part of the front-end Marketing & Sales function. Administer Contract performance for compliance with applicable laws, delivery schedules, payment provisions, contract data reporting requirements, and other contractual requirements in line with HAPG Corporate guidelines. This role can be remote or sit in one of our office locations.
- To work safely is in an electrical manufacturing environment and interact with all levels and functions of the organization (Sales, Engineering, Project Management, Finance, Legal, Operations)
- Review and negotiate terms and conditions of the contract including Master and Blanket Agreement
- Coordinate liaison between Sales, Project Management, Legal, Finance and Operations
- Manage as part of negotiation Project milestones to ensure timely execution of and risk mitigation of contracts
- Advise stakeholders of contractual obligations and risks Interpret and clarify customer specifications with respect to legal implication
- Developing regular report on the status of all contracts for senior management
- Protects Organizations value by keeping contract information confidential
- Support Sales as Primary customer interface on large, complex contracts, in support of developing and maintaining customer relationships
- Manage and Lead execution of risk review processes as required for responsible area assigned.
- Supports review customer purchase orders to confirm compliance with quoted pricing, delivery, and terms of sale, and ensure that all required order elements are accurately prior to acceptance.
- Provide advice, support and guidance to other Sales responsible as needed
- Coordinate with internal and external legal advisors on contract disputes and litigation
- Ability to interface with the customer and subcontractors regarding all matters related to contracts and projects including those related to the review and process of changes.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by manager.
Qualification & Education
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or related discipline required.
- 10+ years relevant experience preferably in EPC power systems and Construction or capital equipment Industry
- Experience managing a portfolio of complex contracts within the technology space (preferred)
- Experience working with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders, including vendors and suppliers (preferred)
- Strong communication and negotiation skills (required)
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office Productivity tools (Office 365, SharePoint, Teams, etc.) (preferred)
- Experience creating document templates and workflows in industry digital document approval platforms like DocuSign and Adobe Sign would be beneficial
- Some travel may be necessary (when required)
- Must be fluent in both writing and speaking in English
- Demonstrated customer focus with the ability to build effective working relationships with all stakeholders
- Persuasive & Result oriented mindset
- Transformer Technology familiarity, Distribution & Power
- Knowledge about HAPG’s product portfolio is an advantage with willingness to learn additional scope as required
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: [email protected]. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.