For our Business Unit High Voltage based in Lodi we are looking for a Junior Quality Specialist who will be in charge of deploying and supporting a Quality Culture within local Hitachi Energy, by assuring and controlling Quality with systems, tools, and teams to exceed customer expectations while ensuring sustainable operations.
- Deploy and support a Quality Culture within local Hitachi Energy, by assuring and controlling Quality with systems, tools and teams to exceed customer expectations while ensuring sustainable operations. Supports and maintains the Quality Management System of the local unit. All aspects managed in line with Hitachi Energy Group/Division/BU guidance.
- Support Operations Department in analyzing Quality issues and contribute in the definition of containment and corrective actions towards their resolution.
- Assists in the implementation of effective internal controls to verify that processes will meet Quality requirements. Validates that sustainable corrective actions are correctly implemented and followed by internal departments.
- Assists in the implementation of effective outbound controls to verify compliance of products with customer and standard specifications.
- Maintain data quality in system (S/4 Hana SAP) and act as Quality Landmark for all data related to quality organization (NCR management, follow-up, Pareto) with relative data presentation at different level of organization. Input of data on Relex System for Operating Unit.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- Preferred Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering (preferably electrical, industrial or management) or Electrical / Mechanical Diploma experienced professional;
- Nice to have experience with Low Voltage environment (drives, cabling, wiring);
- Nice to have previous experience with S/4 Hana SAP and related Quality Module;
- Nice to have ISO basic knowledge
- Proficiency in MS Office tools especially Excel and Power Point, with a focus on PowerBI;
- Fluency in English (B2/C1) and Italian both written and spoken;
- Collaborative approach and willingness to learn;
- Diplomacy, problem solving skills and flexibility will complete the profile;