Reporting to the SVP, Financial Services and Consumer, the VP/AVP, Strategic Sales will drive revenue & business development initiatives of complex, multimillion dollar, multi-year, software R&D services, including initiatives such as digital transformation, and various horizontal initiatives such as core software development, modernization, QA automation, DevOps/Cloud, and big data. This is a strategic, executive sales position and will require significant travel within a selected geography.Requirements:
• Proven track record in successfully winning new business across financial services sectors in IT services/solutions: in particular, solution selling experience and networking is highly desirable.
• Broad knowledge of the FS industry with deep experience in one or more sub verticals (banking, payments, wealth / asset management, market data)
• Excellent understanding of digital, including cloud, IT managed services, CI/CD iterative software solutions and their delivery including how these can be positioned to Medium sized and most importantly Enterprise level clients.
• Proven experience in achieving and exceeding sales targets
• Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to quickly create long term relationships.
• Experience of working in selling software solutions, software consulting services, digital product engineering and digital transformation solutions and services.Job Responsibilities:
As a Sales Lead you'll be accountable for owning and driving sales in one or more existing client accounts to maximize revenue and continuous revenue generating opportunities across all Practice areas utilizing your sector knowledge AND/OR Enterprise IT solutions and services experience to generate opportunities for a fast-growing practice.
• Delivering to agreed sales, profit and gross margin business plan and targets
• Development of new client relationships to drive new business sales revenue
• Leveraging new business opportunities from existing clients
• Leveraging your contact network to generate sales opportunity and revenue
• Stay abreast of marketing trends and business drivers and the corresponding technology solutions required.
• Lead and motivate an account team of Service Delivery and Client Service professionals, ensuring they have opportunity for personal development.
• Ensure that the team adheres to the clear processes and procedures that support all activities relating to Client management and development, Sales Support, Service
• Delivery, Practices Management, Finance Administration and Contractor management. Proactively identify and suggest improvements to the way in which we work.
• Develop and lead a sales strategy and account plan for Strategic & Target Accounts
• Maintain a visible presence with targeted firms and personally close key dealsWhat We OfferExciting Projects:
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationallyExcellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.