You as a Product Specialist will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Dammam, Saudi Arabia. You will be responsible in supporting business on the product life cycle evolution of High Voltage Switchgear. Responsible for local product management activities in the factory and should possess strong technical knowledge on the High Voltage equipment. Providing local market needs to global.
- Product Specialist receives the latest input of new developments, and he/she triggers R&D activities via PCR/CSC requests from Saudi point-of-view in case a business case is given.
- Participating in R&D Stecos meetings related to GIS Dammam factory.
- Reviewing frequently the CCRP’s on GIS products and triggers activities in our production or in R&D (GPS) if needed.
- Supporting the local DtV activities with the local DtV leader.
- Responsible to consolidate the necessary Type Test Reports (TTR) for our orders and in the offering stage.
- Consolidating the TTR of our GIS products in a form like the well-know “Hitachi Energy-Certificates”.
- Supporting LPM and pre-qualification team in various pre-qualification activities.
- Providing technical advice in customer discussions during offering stage and if needed during Routine Test activities in special cases.
- Monitoring the quality cases in the product, suggest the improvements and able to do the Root Cause Analysis for such cases.
- Developing the method of statements for the customers on several technical aspects.
- Assisting SCM in pre-qualifying new local suppliers if technical advice is needed.
- Should give some talks to internal and external audience on our GIS products.
- Exploring white spot areas related to GIS allocated Market.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in electrical or mechanical engineering Degree.
- 10+ years of experience with strong technical GIS background.
- Excellent knowledge of HV Product Portfolio
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good knowledge of SAP.
- Negotiation Skills. Task Management Skills. Self-driven without a supervision.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required. Arabic is plus.