This team is tasked with partnering with numerous technical teams to collaborate, test hypotheses, build proof of concepts, and turn data into insights and information for accelerating Digital First Approach. Data Sciences team is passionate about data modeling, forecasting, optimization, and possesses a strong vision of how data science and engineering can create value for our customers and for the company.Requirements:
- Familiar with the aLDM Schema,
- Expert using Snowflake,
- Identifies the Impacted data Elements
- Collects Data from the Source
- Builds a data pipeline
- Java and Python Development
- Work with the Software Engineers to Deploy the Models.
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Able to problem solve using the proper statistical methods to solve various business needs
- Strong analytic skills related to working with structured and unstructured datasets.
- Understanding of Machine Learning Processes.
- Design, develop, implement, and continuously improve various production models.
- Good Visualization skills to present the data output and readouts to leadership and partner teams.
- Python, R (Data Scientist)
- Java (Software Engineers)
- Ability to understand data formats
- Ability to understand data structure
- SQL knowledge/NoSQL knowledge
- Knowledge of data
- aLDM knowledge of source to target mapping
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationallyExcellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.