Cambium Networks is a dynamic, growth-oriented company serving an exponentially growing industry.
Cambium Networks provides professional grade fixed wireless broadband and microwave solutions for customers around the world. Solutions are deployed in thousands of networks in over 153 countries, with our innovative technologies providing reliable, secure, cost-effective connectivity that's easy to deploy and proven to deliver outstanding metrics.
Cambium Networks has few development centers: Rolling Meadows, IL, USA and Ashburton, Devon, UK. Requirements:
• BS/MS degree in a technical discipline(Radio/Electrical Engineering or Telecommunications)
• Understanding of RF architecture and radio-wave propagation
• Understanding and knowledge of L2/L3 networking standards
• Intermediate level of English
• 0.5 year of experience in SQA/Software testing
• Test Plans and Test Cases development experience
• Experience with following tools: TestLink/TestRail, Jenkins, Jira
• Experience in Linux/Network administration
• Understanding of radio-link parameters (SNR, CINR, RSSI, NF)
• Knowledge of Radio Frequency transmitters, receivers and related RF circuits/systems
• Knowledge of Bash/Python/Perl scripting
• Experience in developing or working within embedded operating systems
• Knowledge of wireless RF equipment
• Understanding of wireless networks (IEEE 802.11)Job Responsibilities:
You will be involved in the fast-growing project and be responsible for:
• Investigating new technologies and ways to apply them in the product
• Develop Test Plans and Test Cases
• Perform Integration, Functional, Regression and Exploratory testing
• Provide and meet deadlines for assigned tasks
• Log defects and track to closure
• Setup a lab system environment for testing
• Contribute to automation scriptingWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.