Lead customer relationships in the Country. Drive sustainable and profitable demand order growth in the Country. Ensure that all applicable legal requirements are complied with. (May oversee countries reporting to the market coverage Country).
- Governance: As a senior representative / leader for Hitachi Energy in the country and supporting the CMD, LSM ensures fiduciary responsibilities are met (including allocated countries, as applicable), including financial reporting, legal structure, operating and trading licenses, partner management and reporting, internal and external auditing, and quality certification. Identifies and mitigates internal risk by assuring full compliance by all employees and contractors with all applicable Hitachi Energy and legal regulations, including HSE, internal controls and integrity. Shares cross Businesses /Country best practices.
- Competitiveness: Leads customer value driven collaboration between businesses. Manages INL & account management structures in the Country and improve net working capital (NWC) by driving systematic reductions in receivables. Identifies, and proposes to relevant businesses, opportunities for differentiating by creating value for customers by leveraging the portfolio across products, systems, services and software.
- Budget and Targets: Proposes the allocated Sales General & Administration (SG&A) budget for the Country for approval by the Region Head. Responsible for delivery of allocated Country SG&A budget. Leads identification and pursuit of cross-business opportunities to exceed the aggregate of Business lines assigned orders received target for the country, including service.
- Organic Growth: Fully utilizes all accessible market channels across businesses, representing Hitachi Energy full portfolio to drive organic growth. Ensures growth through Service, account management and domestic sales and marketing. Raises awareness within the businesses about local market trends, impact through changes in legislations, or other external impact within the country.
- Operating model Ensures and actively supports the introduction of all applicable requirements of the Hitachi Energy operating model. Owns the Net Promoter Program and conduct of Relationship Surveys in the Country, secures customer engagement, drives the solution process to respond effectively and leads customer communications on progress in resolving issues.
- Delivery: Runs local cross business and support platforms aimed at growth through cross-BU customer collaboration initiatives (e.g. account and channel management, customer call centers). Leads staff in the Country towards high efficiency and effectiveness (speed, quality, service, and cost), manages cost-efficient support to the business, and identifies locally feasible solutions for smoothly adjusting the workforce in accordance with economic cycles. Leads aspects of HR required locally and ensures full alignment of local performance management practices and compensation models with strategic priorities and provision of business-focused HR products and services.
- People: Ensures (with HRBP support) that the area of responsibility is organized, staffed, skilled and directed. Guides, motivates and develops direct/indirect subordinates within HR policies. Develops leaders and professionals for key roles across geographic and business lines. Leads cross Business talent management, ensures local training is available to employee to close current and future competency gaps. Establishes Hitachi Energy as an attractive employer in the labor market(s) governed.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical, electronic engineering or related field with a master's or postgraduate degree in marketing, sales, or related field.
- 20+ years of business experience in Sales & Marketing, P&L and related areas in an industrial environment.
- Strong leadership with 20+ years' experience in directly managing Local Sales Organizations in different geographies.
- Very good understanding of marketing processes, customers, competition, offering and capabilities.
- Proven track record in the execution of defined strategic initiatives. Proven experience in driving transformations for complex global organizations.
- Very good understanding of Hitachi Energy in local markets, customers, competition, offering and capabilities.
- Product/System/Service/Solutions knowledge and technical know-how is preferred.
- Structured approach to problem solving paired with a highly proactive and result-driven attitude.
- Excellent influencing, communication and networking skills matured in an international, matrixed organization.
- Fluent in English.
- WCFE 2.0 and Salesforce proficiency