Join GlobalLogic, to be a valid part of the team working on a huge software project for the world-class company providing M2M / IoT 4G/5G modules e.g. to the automotive, healthcare and logistics industries. Through our engagement, we contribute to our customer in developing the end-user modules' firmware, implementing new features, maintaining compatibility with the newest telecommunication and industry standards, as well as performing analysis and estimations of the customer requirements.Requirements:
• MBA from renowned (Tier 1, Tier 2) preferred.
• The candidate must have 7-8 yrs. of working experience in the same or an equivalent role.
Here's what we're looking for:
• Demonstrated experience working successfully with cross-functional teams to deliver software
• Strong facilitation, prioritization, and influencing skills
• Strong communication skills, listens and shares information
• Strong API exposure
• SQL experience and familiarity with modern technologies such as AWS, Azure, or GCP (cloud)
• Experience in (one of) DevOps, Application Modernization, Platform Engineering, or Developer Experience
• Experience with modelling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques
• Orchestrate collaboration by removing roadblocks and fostering communication
• Experience as a trusted and valued partner of the product owner to business stakeholders
• Experience prioritizing competing demands and obtaining buy-in from stakeholder(s)
• Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve conflict with stakeholder(s)
• Ability to articulate the "big picture" of the solution to delivery and client teams to understand cross-functional inter-dependencies and impact
• Demonstrated ability to understand and explain issues from both a technical and a business functional point of viewPreferences:Key Skills
- TPO with API and Microservices or AI / ML SkillsMust Have:
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of machine learning concepts,
- Understanding ML model training or Development
- Experience in MLOPS
- Understanding of machine learning concepts, algorithms, and their applicationsJob Responsibilities:
• Take the lead of scrum teams as Technical Product Owner and can manage multiple scrum teams.
• Prepares the functional-technical solutions that fulfil the requirements and add value to the product feature set.
• Provides direction to the agile development team and stakeholders with a clear roadmap.
• Able to Go through API documentation, Write API driven stories for applications without any UI.
• Able to understand and participate in the technical discussions with Tech leads and Architects.
• Should be able to support and sometimes drive those discussions from a
functional value point of view.
• Experience being a PO on a project with platform integration needs is good to have.
• Knowledge or experience with Lean-Agile software development principles and practices.
• Create Epics and Stories, assure development teams understand purpose and objective; prioritize Stories in a product backlog according to business needs and value; support technical design process by defining user journeys, preparing/guiding wireframes, and identifying technical solutions with the best practices of the latest API frameworks
• Converting solutions for epics into features that are defined and refined within the product/platform backlog and prioritized and sequenced on the engineering roadmap
• Effectively manage backlog, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories and technical acceptance criteria.
• Lead the planning of product release plans and set expectations for the delivery of new functionalities
• Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
• Keep abreast with DevOps Best practices, Continuous Integration Pipeline, Agile/Scrum best practices, and new development trends.
• To be added by the Project team, in case some particular skill/domain is requiredWhat We OfferExciting Projects:
We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.Collaborative Environment:
You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.Fun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.