We're Hitachi Vantara, a global infrastructure business. Our people are the force of meaningful progress. We enable the incredible with data - from taking theme park fans on magical rides, conserving natural resources, protecting rainforests to saving lives. We empower businesses to automate, optimize and advance innovation. Together, we create a sustainable future for all.
Imagine the sheer breadth of talent it takes to inspire he future. We don't expect you to 'fit' every requirement - your life experience, character, perspective, and passion for achieving great things in the world are equally important to us. Technical Sales Solutions Consultant - Spain & Portugal Meet our Team
Our Solutions Consultants represent Hitachi Vantara to clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer IT challenges so that we can deliver the right solutions in a profitable way for Hitachi IT products, services and solutions. They are confident communicators able to drive a technical conversation and understand customers' pain points as well as guide them to the most appropriate solution. They are customer-oriented and capable of answering a wide variety of questions related to business IT and cloud infrastructure.
We are a collaborative and friendly group, supporting each other's ideas and working together for the success of our customers. We work closely with Account Managers and with our Business Partners, to demonstrate the breadth and depth of the Hitachi Vantara Technical Portfolio. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition.
We are currently hiring a Technical Sales Solutions Consultant to be based in Spain. The successful candidate must collaborate with the Sales team working at Hitachi Vantara's Enterprise Sales segment in Iberia (Spain & Portugal). This is a very important role within our Technical Sales organization. The role has an Iberia focus and will be aligned to the Enterprise Segment mapped accounts, supporting mainly the Account Managers as well as Business Partners associated to Iberia sales department. What you'll be doing
The candidate will engage operationally with Hitachi Vantara Sales Representatives in Iberia and other business stakeholders, including Channel Partners, the ISV Ecosystem, Service Providers and the wider cross functional Hitachi Vantara team, collaborating with these teams to promote the Hitachi Vantara vision and strategy, build pipeline and deliver revenue to exceed region goals. This role must focus on the solutions promotion and proposal development aspects of the sales process, demonstrating a clear technical understanding of the entire portfolio of IT Infrastructure products, including mainly: Block, File and Object Storage, Hyperconverged and Converged Infrastructures, Storage and IT Infrastructure Management Software as well as Hybrid Cloud Solutions. What you bring to the team
- Engage with Hitachi Vantara sales representatives and partners to support the technical positioning of the Hitachi Vantara portfolio of products, services and solutions. Able to demonstrate a clear technical understanding of the strengths and competitive advantages, the overall market and business drivers and the value proposition of the portfolio.
- Be an integral contributor to the life-cycle of opportunities as the lead technical architect. Motivating the Account Managers and Channel Partners to increase successful closure of opportunities to drive revenue.
- Work extensively with Technical Channel Partners on alignment and understanding of Hitachi Vantara's differentiators and GTM strategies.
- Demonstrate a client centric approach to ensure proposed solutions have technical impact, operational effectiveness and meet desired business outcomes.
- Contribute to technology 'virtual communities' across the Hitachi Vantara business to share best practices, case studies and references.
- Good understanding of storage solutions: Block, File and Object, as well as "full-stack", "engineered" or converged and hyper-converged solutions made up of compute, connectivity and storage components.
- Knowledgeable in ESX, vSAN, NSX, vRealize desired.
- Experience with "X-as-a-Service" offerings is a plus embracing hyper-scalers' Public Clouds.
- Develop capability in consultative technology sales utilizing whiteboard briefings, solution demos and supporting technical information. Contribute to the technology sales components of a clients RFI, RFP response.
- IT Implementation experience a plus working with Management Software.
- Partner and Distribution Channel experience highly desired.
- Effective communicator with confident presentations skills as the technology evangelist.
- Clear logical thinker with the ability to simplify and explain technology solution outcomes.
- Self-motivated with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Ambitious, passionate team player.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent formal education.