Hitachi Energy Grid Integration Service seeks a Service Operation Analyst Intern; if you are looking for an exciting place to work, please take a look at the qualifications below, the ideal candidate will support the Administration of Service-related quotes, parts, and projects.
- As a Service Operations Analyst Intern, you will assist multiple Project Managers in the day-to-day administration of various projects. Activities include but are not limited to booking orders; invoicing; shipping; generating transmittals; producing purchase requisitions/orders; electronic filing and processing.
- Learn and use existing ERP systems to provide information for various aspects of proposals and projects (tax, credit, order tracking)
- Monitor, report and drive sales leads using Salesforce reporting to management.
- Assist with order tracking, shipping, and reporting.
- Establish contacts with suppliers and customers to independently quote, process, and deliver small one-time parts orders.
- Garner a basic understanding of the technology used in order to estimate service work.
- Raise Project Manager awareness of any areas behind schedule in the scope to be expedited.
- Lead group meetings on the current status of all jobs based on input from various resources.
- Work directly with customers to cultivate sales opportunities and prepare all necessary documentation to provide appropriate parts and service quotes.
- Develop and provide routine financial reports to management to broadcast department metrics and statistics.
- Perform mathematical calculations, organize data, prepare graphics and presentations, and assemble data packages, applying own knowledge and experience toward the resolution of problems.
- Rising junior or senior obtaining their bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or administration OR master’s student with one year left before graduating
- Analytical mindset, ability to analyze large sets of data and provide meaningful insight.
- Strong communication, listening, and presentation skills.
- Ability to independently manage and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment.
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills.
- Ability to successfully interface with customers, suppliers, and HITACHI ENERGY internal personnel (some international) to resolve project issues of equipment delivery and invoicing.
- Self-starter with the capability to drive and complete assigned tasks with minimal oversight.
- Ability to research terms and conditions to resolve issues and questions.
- Must function well in a matrixed team setting and be well organized to accommodate requests/actions from a broad number of stakeholders.
- Analytical ability to review financial data and identify any errors and ensure accurate reporting.
- Strong interpersonal skills to professionally manage expediting, information requests, and probing to ensure deliverables are met and potential delays are identified as early in the process as possible.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: [email protected]. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.