Join our team at GlobalLogic as a Senior Business Consultant (General Ledger), focused on the Core Banking module! In this role, you will work hand in hand with our clients, bringing your experience in banking operations and project consulting.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Functional Implementation of General Ledger's Core Banking module, the Senior Business Consultant (General Ledger) will be responsible for system configuration, hardware compatibility verification, implementation, consultative training and/or training reinforcement, and software application implementation support for new and existing clients.Requirements:
- Five to seven years of experience in banking operations or core banking.
- Experience in data migrations and implementations preferred.
- Experience in customer service is highly valued.
- Proven track record in project consulting.
- Experience in US banking is desirable.
- B1/H1 visa preferred.
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Interact consultatively with the customer to determine project requirements and needs analysis.
- Configure system parameters and controls based on customer practices and processes.
- Perform data analysis and mapping for assigned applications.
- Provide on-site or remote support during customer conversions.
- Identify and resolve system configuration and functionality issues.
- Facilitate validation sessions of converted databases with customers.
- Assess and report risks during the project and participate in the implementation of mitigation plans.
- Communicate project scope, status and risks to all stakeholders.
- Maintain and expand knowledge and skills of software applications and industry practices.
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationallyExcellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.