Lead the execution of medium-size projects and ensure that all related activities are performed by Hitachi Energy policy, contractual agreements, quality standards, health, safety & and environment requirements, financial targets, as well as schedule commitments.
- You will lead the project team allocated to the project, defining main guidelines, allocating project tasks, and motivating and monitoring internal and external resources to accomplish all tasks and milestones.
- You will be responsible for providing performance feedback regarding allocated resources working on projects. Defines, jointly with the Project Controls department, all project plan documents, including scope and financial plans, schedule, and risk management plans.
- You will ensure that the project follows execution best practices and Hitachi Energy policies. Effectively monitors and controls project progress and efficient resource utilization.
- You will monitor and control project financials, overseeing project invoicing status, cost, expenses, and cash flow. Identifies, qualifies, quantifies, and manages project risks, and ensures that all opportunities are identified and pursued. Captures, analyses, and shares lessons learned throughout the project. Ensures that the project is formally closed out, as contractually agreed. Drives the formal acceptance of the project, contract close-out, and its acknowledgment by the customer.
- You will ensure that the project consistently applies contract and claims management, by Hitachi Energy policies and contractual agreements.
- You will coordinate with supply chain management, and successfully procure required services, materials, and equipment for the project from external and internal suppliers.
- You will support supply chain management in supplier negotiations, claims, and project changes. Completes risk and opportunity assessments and ensures implementation of resulting actions in one's area of responsibility. Ensure any contract/quality/program/cost issues are under control management and solution. Acts as key contact for the customer and an escalation point for project issues.
- You will build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and effectively communicate with all stakeholders. Ensures the project follows and complies with company health, safety, and environmental policies.
- Living Hitachi Energy's Core values of safety and integrity means taking responsibility for your actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor's degree or above, in the power engineering field is a plus.
- At least 5 years of Electrical Power Engineering industry experience is required.
- Experience leading 5^10 M USD substation project of project management.
- Experience in service level agreement in a wind farm onshore or offshore.
- Able to communicate effectively in English in project management.
- Clear thinking and acting systematically for customer handling Aggressive to learn and strong leadership engagement concept Domestic travel frequency.
- Proficiency in both spoken & and written English language is required.