Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. We strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America, and Europe.
Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies.
Our vision is to help our customers achieve their vision through superior products, prices, and people. Hitachi solutions has been recognized as the 2023 Microsoft Asia Pacific Region Business Applications Partner of the Year and 2023 Microsoft Singapore Intelligent Line of Business - Business Applications Partner of the Year.Job DescriptionThe Benefits
Annual Performance Review, Annual Training, Learning portal access to unlimited online training courses, Milestone celebrations, Gifts on special occasions, Flexible benefit plan, Weekly lunch reimbursement. Health Insurance for you, your spouse and children under top health insurance providers from day 1, Life insurance, Employee assistance program on mental health, Wellness and recreation benefit. Paid holiday and sick leave credits, Annual Team Outing, Quarterly Team Building Activities, Regular Face-to-face and virtual engagement activities, Rewards and recognition.JOB OBJECTIVES
To be able to coordinate the schedule, budget, issues, and risks of the project. Ensure the project management framework is well- organized and run smoothly. This includes communicating with team members to make sure everyone is on the same page.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Effectively performs the day-to-day coordination of activities within the project team members and ensure that all tasks are complete as planned.
- Attends all project related meetings to capture RAID (Risk, Actions, Issues and Decisions) items and prepare minutes of meetings.
- Takes responsibility for ensuring that the RAID Log is constantly updated.
- Reviews the RAID Log with Project Manager to ensure proper management of all outstanding items.
- Monitoring project progress and creating project status reports for project managers.
- Ensures that the Change Request Log is constantly updated and discussed with the Project Manager to properly manage exceptions against approved project scope, timelines and budget.
- Assists the Project Manager in managing the project portal to ensure all project assets are uploaded in the portal.
- Assists the Project Manager in preparing presentation decks for meetings (e.g. Steering Committee Meetings, Stream Leads Meeting, etc.).
- Prepares / assists the Project Manager in creating and maintaining the project timeline in Microsoft Project.
- Reviews timesheets for proper project charging and submits to Project Manager for review and approval.
- Prepares schedules of what needs to be completed by what date, as well as of team meetings and coordinating the same with other members.
- Compiles and maintains interim project reports and minutes of meetings.
- Communicates relevant information to all team members, such as change in schedule dates, changes in the project's requirements, unexpected hitches etc.
- Performs other On-site work assignments and other duties as required.
- Consults with experts in specialist functional and technical areas; translate specialist knowledge on specialist areas of translation. This would require conducting meetings/interviews and capturing the intent of the document.
- Prepares project proposals, training materials, or online documentation and help systems for assigned projects.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in business is required
- At least 2-4 years of relevant experience in an IT Industry or equivalent
- Knowledgeable in ERP Project Delivery, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office
- Experience in Project Management Office (PMO) is desired.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
OUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.
What is it like working here?
- We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about.
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.
Full time position WORK SCHEDULE:
9 AM to 6 PM PHTWORK LOCATION:
BGC, Taguig City
Frequently Asked Questions
Job Applicant Data Protection PolicyBeware of scams
Our recruiting team may communicate with candidates via our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address and/or via our SmartRecruiters (Applicant Tracking System) [email protected]
domain email address regarding your application and interview requests.
All offers will originate from our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address. If you receive an offer or information from someone purporting to be an employee of Hitachi Solutions from any other domain, it may not be legitimate.
Hitachi Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at all levels. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to creating a workplace that is inclusive and welcoming to everyone, and we believe that a diverse workforce is essential to our success. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply for our job openings and we will consider all candidates for employment regardless of their background.