You as a Project Manager will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Dammam, Saudi Arabia. You will be leading the execution of medium size to large and moderately complex Capacitor Banks projects and ensuring that all related activities are performed in accordance with Hitachi Energy policy, contractual agreements, quality standards, health, safety and environment requirements, financial targets as well as schedule commitments.
- Executing the projects as per contract scope, schedule, and contractual conditions
- Reviewing the contract received from sales and understands terms & conditions of project contracts, including awareness of risks of negative impact on margin, performance, and risk factors.
- Planning, monitoring, and controlling the project activities (Scope, Time and Cost) proactively including project handover, execution planning, monitoring and controlling activities to accomplish the project goals.
- Developing project schedule and freezing with respective stakeholders (internal and external).
- Preparation of project wise Master document list and maintaining the updates.
- Executing the process activities in SAP and maintaining the documentation as per ISO and Internal process requirements throughout the project cycle.
- Co-ordinating with Engineering and customer for timely approval of drawings and documents and resolution of all projects related queries or issues during execution.
- Single point contact and escalation point for customer for project issues and Assuring Hitachi Energy commitments to customer are met, in accordance with contract.
- Seeking to improve customer satisfaction and feedback through consistent customer Interaction.
- Building trust, confidence & loyalty with customers.
- Preparing and submitting project progress report to customer as per contractual requirements.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering.
- 7 to 12 years of work experience from the similar industry is preferred.
- Experience in project execution of Capacitor Ban projects, Substation projects or similar projects related to Design, supply, installation of High Voltage equipment.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to convince stakeholders in the interest of the project.
- Ability to work under pressure to deliver the projects with time, cost.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.