Hitachi Energy is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help to power your home, keep the factories running, and our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
We seek for “Sales Specialist” who will be able to demonstrate knowledge in Hitachi Energy in Distribution Transformers in Dudullu location in Istanbul.
- Sells products/systems/services to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for assigned Business Units/Product Groups.
- Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product/systems/ services offering, and align to provide a solution. Ensures a positive customer experience throughout the sales process
- Prepares sales plans using company tools. Performs regular status reviews and proposes recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls.
- Creates added value for the customer and Hitachi Energy and ensures the successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals by using effective sales techniques. Communicates details in accordance with Hitachi Energy offering and strategy (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions).
- Ensures efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers.
- Identifies and drives the development of new market opportunities in the designated market and ensures knowhow sharing and cross-collaboration.
- Manages administrative procedures in sales processes, and supports collection and project management activities when needed.
- Prepares offers in coordination with the bid and proposal department and/or the Marketing Manager. Ensures appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering Degree ,
- At least 2 years experience, in sales of transformers is preferable,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Turkish,
- Knowing any of the Arabic, French and Spanish languages will be considered a plus.
- Good command of MS Office,
- Action oriented, analytical, attention to detail, communicate effectively, customer oriented, intercultural sensitivity, market and technical oriented, able to manage projects,
- Completed military service for male applicants,
- No restriction for intensive travelling (both domestic & abroad).