We're Hitachi Vantara, a global infrastructure business. Our people are the force of meaningful progress. We enable the incredible with data - from taking theme park fans on magical rides, conserving natural resources, protecting rainforests to saving lives. We empower businesses to automate, optimize and advance innovation. Together, we create a sustainable future for all.
Imagine the sheer breadth of talent it takes to inspire he future. We don't expect you to 'fit' every requirement - your life experience, character, perspective, and passion for achieving great things in the world are equally important to us. The team
We as Global Delivery (GD) are part of the Global Services Organization at Hitachi Vantara. Our task is the implementation of the various Hitachi infrastructure related solutions after the sale to our customers. The Service Delivery Manager works very closely with the Field Engineers and the Technical Consultants to jointly implement Hitachi solutions for our customers and looks after the customer in all service-related matters.
We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers. Our mostly international clients are active in all industries: telecommunications, banking & financial services, retail, pharmaceuticals, public sector, etc.The role
As Service Delivery Manager, you are the central person responsible for all contractually agreed services. Through your reliability and the trusting cooperation with customers and other departments at Hitachi Vantara, you will ensure a high level of customer satisfaction. In regular service meetings, the operation and service requirements for the Hitachi systems are discussed with our customers, topics that have arisen are dealt with and solutions are developed together with all parties involved.
The aim of the regular meetings is to optimally adapt the service infrastructure to the customer's needs, regardless of whether these are technical or organizational. To prevent problems, the Service Delivery Manager coordinates and supports the deployment and implementation of proactive Hitachi services.
Your responsibilities will include the responsible management, coordination and monitoring of professional service projects, including the financial aspects.
Duties also include managing operations teams where available and identifying additional customer needs to translate into new service opportunities.What you'll bring
• Act as the customer's and the Hitachi Vantara account team's primary contact and escalation point for service delivery issues and questions for assigned Customer(s).
• Manage completion of preventive maintenance and provision of engineering changes and software updates for infrastructure contracted from Hitachi Vantara.
• Manage timely delivery and implementation of all other services contracted from Hitachi Vantara.
• Coordinate activities of the Hitachi Vantara project team to ensure successful completion of a project purchased from Hitachi Vantara.
• Maintain project status such as time, budget, scope, and quality including milestones to provide an accurate revenue schedule on a weekly basis.
• Coordinate the activities of third-parties supporting Hitachi Vantara at the customer.
• Identify opportunities for additional services and work with the Hitachi Vantara account team to progress those opportunities.
• At least 3-5 years of professional experience in the field of IT Service Management or Service Delivery Management
• Good knowledge around IT infrastructure such as Storage, Servers, Network, Converged or Hyperconverged, Hybrid Cloud, etc. and Project Management methodologies (PMI, PRINCE2)
• Excellent communication skills (in Turkish and in English) including the capability to present yourself appropriately internally and externally at all customer levels.