We're Hitachi Vantara, a global infrastructure business. Our people are the force of meaningful progress. We enable the incredible with data - from taking theme park fans on magical rides, conserving natural resources, protecting rainforests to saving lives. We empower businesses to automate, optimize and advance innovation. Together, we create a sustainable future for all.
Imagine the sheer breadth of talent it takes to inspire he future. We don't expect you to 'fit' every requirement - your life experience, character, perspective, and passion for achieving great things in the world are equally important to us. Meet our Team
We are are looking for a friendly and professional Executive Assistant to join our team in Germany. This role provides administrative assistance and support for the Managing Director Germany. Performs a wide variety of tasks. Supplies information, manages calendars, produces correspondence and otherwise relieves staff of administrative and business detail. May coordinate special projects and activities. May be responsible for projects of a proprietary and confidential nature.What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Organization/scheduling of appointments/meetings/calendars, preparation and follow-up of management meetings, preparation of presentations, as well as participation on internal meetings
- Assisting with travel planning and arrangement, travel/expense accounting, word processing, maintenance of spreadsheets and digital filing.
- Independent development, conception, control, realization, and follow-up of smaller projects in close cooperation with the management team.
- Planning, organization and implementation of special promotions and internal events
- Contact person for internal and external inquiries to the management and the management team
- Independent creation and dispatch of internal corporate communications
- Creation of reports, support in database maintenance for various departments such as distribution lists
- At least 3-5 years of executive administrative support experience. Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Must be proficient on PC with MS Office Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint with excellent typing and proofreading skills.
- Must be professional, self-motivated, detail oriented and demonstrate initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task on multiple projects..
- Good knowledge of the job, organization and company policies and procedures is necessary.
- Fluent in German and English
- Works with all levels within the organization
- Works under limited supervision. Routine work requires no instruction. General instructions given for new assignments.