Development & maintenance of automated testing framework for TV streaming applications for an international broadcasting company headquartered in New York, US. The company owns several television channels/brands and has developed state-of-the-art TV streaming applications for Android TV, Android Mobile, iOS, tvOS, Roku, Web, and Fire TV platforms, It wants to set up a solid automation framework to test these applications.
- 2+ years of commercial experience in Python development
- Strong knowledge of Python and OOP principles
- Experience with UI, Web tools, IDE/Dev tools
- Understanding of Software Testing (test design) and experience with tools like Pytest, Jest
- Self-motivated person who can work independently
- Good level of English and readiness to communicate on a day-to-day basis
Good to have:
- Experience with Selenium and/or Appium
- Experience with working with physical devices, e.g. streaming TV boxes
Working with the automated test framework and extending it:
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Updating and refactoring of automation framework written in Python
- Developing automation tests for media applications for Roku, tvOS, iOS, Android Mobile, Android TV, Web, and other platforms
- Writing automated UX/UI and Functional tests
- Writing API tests for GraphQL and REST endpoints
- Developing test plans for new features and ensuring a good level of automated test coverage
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.