• Possess desktop support experience in an enterprise environment.
• Proven experience with Windows 7/10, Active Directory Structure, and Managing Group Policies.
• Experience developing and testing software packages using Install shield, or equivalent.
• Skills managing a CDI environment (Azure Virtual Desktop preferred).
• Expert level experience within SCCM administration, Patch Management, Imaging, Scripting, MSI, Packaging & Automation.
• Expert level experience within End Point Protection Engineering.
• Experience managing desktop environment using Microsoft Intune.
• 5 years' experience with administering and deploying software using SCCM in a global environment, developing and maintaining workstation images using SCCM.
• Expert level proficiency in patch management including bios and firmware updates, service pack upgrades, and application-based updates.
• Basic Database Administration experience, particularly in SQL Server.
• Proficient communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Possess sound organization skills.
• Candidate is motivated to learn and grow professionally.
• 5 years' experience as a system engineer.Preferences:
• Strive to deliver technology and products within the roadmap on schedule and with the highest quality.
• Provide advice, guidance, and direction to carry out plans and procedures, ensuring schedule attainment, product development, process adherence, and performance.
• Provide last tier support for operations and support teams, develop root cause analysis and preventative analysis.
• Provide technical support with expert knowledge and act as an escalation point for the Client Support Services Team.
• Facilitate support for anything related to End User Computing environment, focusing on our Endpoint Security Protection, and application management.
• Partner with the Engineering teams to develop solutions.
• Manage Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD) environment including Creating Images, deploy VMs, and monitor VM performance.
• Develop automated solutions for deploying software packages, application patches/updates and workstation images.
• Engineer and support multiple Windows desktop images.
• Manage the entire lifecycle of our global standard desktop and laptop models.
• Maintain desktop images and modify SCCM task sequences as needed.
• Monitor and address alerts from desktops using CyberArk.
• Manage and support PXE environment - 1E products.
• Provide level 3 support for escalated end user issues.
• Manage Microsoft and 3rd party patch deployments.
• Package, test, and deploy new applications, as needed.
• Collaborate with the team within objectives for the End User Computing environment.
• Maintain and expand existing Knowledge Base.
• Create new and maintain existing support documents to Maintain high standards in quality in the delivery of End User Computing services.What We OfferExciting Projects:
We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.Collaborative Environment:
You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.Fun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.