Join GlobalLogic, to be a valid part of the team working on a huge software project for the world-class company providing M2M / IoT 4G/5G modules e.g. to the automotive, healthcare and logistics industries. Through our engagement, we contribute to our customer in developing the end-user modules' firmware, implementing new features, maintaining compatibility with the newest telecommunication and industry standards, as well as performing analysis and estimations of the customer requirements.Requirements:
1. Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Aerospace, or Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related Engineering field
2. 3+ years of embedded software development & Testing experience in C/C++, and/or other high-level programming languages (e.g. Python).
3. Test harness development for MIL/SIL/PIL/HIL tests
4. Experience with SW integration & configuration tools (e.g. Emulators, Debuggers, CANoe/CANalyzer)
5. Experience with debugging and troubleshooting embedded software on target hardware
6. Familiarity with AUTOSAR concepts, architecture, specifications
7. Team player, self-motivated and drive for results
8. Travel including international up to 20%
9. Experience with automated build and test automation systems
10. Ability to interface with Tier I and Tier II automotive suppliers and partners
11. Good communication skills and the ability to interface with application software developers, vehicle integration and validation engineering organizations.
1. Master of Science degree from an ABET accredited university
2. Experience working within an Agile/Scrum software development process
3. Experience working with continuous integration systems and ALM tools and script automation
4. Knowledge and experience with CAN/CAN-FD, LIN, SPI, Ethernet communications protocols
5. Knowledge on OS, bootloaders, and hypervisors
6. Knowledge in VMs, containers configuration verification.
7. Familiarity using trace capture tools & debuggers (Lauterbach)
8. Exposure to UDS, XCP and Instrumented Embedded Control Units
9. Understanding of ADAS or infotainment software fundamentals
10. Knowledge in testing safety critical embedded software functions within IEC-61508, ISO-26262 or DO-178B development environment
11. Exposure to ASIL software compliance and functional safety code analysis tools
12. Familiarity of Automotive Product Development Process like ASPICE, V-model
13. Experience with state management, network management and update configuration management
14. Experience with SysML modeling tools
15. Working experience in Adaptive Autosar platform services verificationJob Responsibilities:
Senior Engineer - BSW Verification
We are seeking technology game changers to lead the digital transformation to this new world of automotive technology with a focus on the customer experience.
This position will function as a member of the Basic Software platform verification team. The candidate will be responsible for SW verification activities of core platform services. The primary duties will be developing test scripts, test framework and test execution. Will coordinate with Automation architect, Test bench lead, middleware & platform stack managers and Quality Assurance lead for seamless SW verification. The ideal candidate will possess a good understanding of modern safety critical electronic control units embedded software test methodologies and possess an interest in state-of-the-art automotive embedded platforms and emerging computational technologies.What We OfferExciting Projects:
We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.Collaborative Environment:
You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.Fun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.