Join GlobalLogic, to be a valid part of the team working on a huge software project for the world-class company providing M2M / IoT 4G/5G modules e.g. to the automotive, healthcare and logistics industries. Through our engagement, we contribute to our customer in developing the end-user modules' firmware, implementing new features, maintaining compatibility with the newest telecommunication and industry standards, as well as performing analysis and estimations of the customer requirements.Requirements:
1. Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Aerospace, or Computer Engineering,
Computer Science or related Engineering field
2. 4+ years of embedded software development & Testing experience in C/C++, and/or other high-
level programming languages.
3. Implement the automated test suites for white-box testing scenarios
4. Manage Test harness development for MIL/SIL/PIL/HIL tests
5. Test-automation framework development experience
6. Knowledge in testing power management, board diagnostics, fault management or failure
7. Knowledge in Diagnostics test procedures, standards and protocols
8. Knowledge in CAN/CAN-FD, LIN, SPI, Ethernet communications protocols
9. Experience with SW integration & configuration tools (e.g. Emulators, Debuggers,
10. Knowledge on Bootloaders, RTOS
11. Experience with debugging and troubleshooting embedded software on target hardware
12. Familiarity with AUTOSAR (Classic & Adaptive) concepts, architecture, specifications and
13. Team player, self-motivated and drive for results
14. Travel including international up to 25%
15. Experience with automated build and CI CD interfacing techniques.
16. Ability to interface with Tier I and Tier II automotive suppliers and partners
17. Good communication skills and the ability to interface with application software developers,
vehicle integration and validation engineering organizations.
1. Master of Science degree from an ABET accredited university
2. Experience working within an Agile/Scrum software development process
3. Experience working with continuous integration systems and ALM tools and script automation
4. Experience with UDS, XCP and Instrumented Embedded Control Units
5. Understanding of ADAS/Infotainment/Body/Chassis/Telematics software fundamentals
6. Experience in testing safety critical embedded software functions within IEC-61508, ISO-26262
or DO-178B development environment
7. Exposure to ASIL software compliance and functional safety code analysis tools
8. Familiarity of Automotive Product Development Process like ASPICE, V-modelJob Responsibilities:
Senior Engineer SW Test Automation
We are seeking technology game changers to lead the digital transformation to this new world of automotive
technology with a focus on the customer experience.
This position will function as a member of the Basic Software Integration verification team. The
candidate will be responsible for developing test automation and test framework across multiple BSW
platforms. The primary duties will be developing test framework for automation. Will coordinate with
test bench lead, verification managers and quality assurance lead for seamless SW verification. The ideal
candidate will possess a good understanding of modern safety critical electronic control units embedded
software test methodologies and possess an interest in state-of-the-art automotive embedded
platforms and emerging computational technologies.What We OfferExciting Projects:
We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.Collaborative Environment:
You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.Fun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.